feedback for gekitsios

• 57 replies
    • Burgeo29
      Burgeo29
      Bronze
      Great guy who is very trustworthy. Very good with communication, will give daily graphs, and answer any questions you have.

Hope to stake again some time in the future ;)
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by Burgeo29
      Great guy who is very trustworthy. Very good with communication, will give daily graphs, and answer any questions you have.

Hope to stake again some time in the future ;)

thank you very much for your kind words
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      I agree with the above poster he is very friendly and polite guy, was pleased with his updates and communication.

Would stake him again if needed :)

Good luck sir!
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by gape0000
      I agree with the above poster he is very friendly and polite guy, was pleased with his updates and communication.

Would stake him again if needed :)

Good luck sir!
      thanks for your feedback man :)
    • elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      very kind and friendly guy.Gives information every day about his progress and his opinion about the games.He complete a 100games stakes in two and a half days.I would be happy to stake him again
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Att: Thazar
      To reply to your final post in the thread, mine was only a reservation, so no outstanding money there to be paid atleast.
      I am however confident he would've returned it had I already paid after conversations with him.

Regards,
      Richard
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      thanks fruktpuff
    • elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      i have made a reservation for 110$ meaning 10% of total stake.money received yesterday with the following message:

Sorry for the the long period.In pokerstrategy i can find staker very fast but full tilt is down and a lot players lost their total bankroll so its a bit hard to find staker(s).As a refund i sent you back 115$.110$ your stake and 5$ more as a refund.Good luck in the tables

Money received 115$.

I have staked him before and i will do it again.Honest and polite guy
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Att: Thazar

The only player who sent me money was elesarrrr.All others were reservations

Regards
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      ;) thanks very much

good luck in your new journey at Poker770
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by thazar
      ;) thanks very much

good luck in your new journey at Poker770
      thanks a lot.Good luck to you too
    • Zuttasoxx
      Zuttasoxx
      Bronze
      He is pretty much gone with the money.. contacted pokerstars to try and stop him from withdrawing and freeze his account. Meh
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by Zuttasoxx
      He is pretty much gone with the money.. contacted pokerstars to try and stop him from withdrawing and freeze his account. Meh
      and ofc they couldnt do.grow up.i ll payback.see you in two months
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Here's my 2c worth, take it or leave it whatever.
      I think these are the mistakes people made:

1. I think some of his last stakers had reasons for not staking him a second time and they didn't put them in feedback thread which is a bit annoying.

2. The main one was of course gekitsios blowing the roll on an adrenaline crazed gambling frenzy

3. A lot of the current stakers (who were understandably annoyed) got unnecessarily abusive and basically alienated themselves from gekitsios. I mean the only weapon we have is a guilt trip and if you act all aggressive and crazy it's gonna lessen the effect hugely.

4. Some people staked him again

Hopefully we get paid back but i'm not exactly optimistic, even though he's admitted he made a mistake and says he'll pay it back I don't really feel he's accepted responsiblilty for fixing the problem.

I guess the biggest lesson is don't stake someone who is broke in real life (until I get back from overseas in 6 months and ask for one) It might be worth asking for a bank statement or payslips or something to make sure they can support themselves for the duration of the stake

Hope no-one put in more than they could afford
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi guys,

let us try to keep this thread factual and avoid abusive language as much as possible.
      purely abusive flames which do not contribute to discussion will be removed.
      thanks for understanding.

regards,
      wendy
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I don't know which account you have been sending money to but looks like he has been multiaccounting as well

http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-player-search/gekitsios
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      na it wasn't that one it was different

**edited, actually changed my mind i'm gonna wait a while before putting screen name up
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      that is what i mean, he probably has both since gekitsios is a pretty unique name
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      well at least the gekitsios account didn't gain the amount that the other one lost.