$7.70 no deposit bonus

• n00jbr
      n00jbr
      Bronze
      So I figured I would try this new site, signed up through PS, etc.

I wanted to give it a whirl with the $7.70 no deposit bonus offered but when I tried to activate it they emailed me saying that as a PokerStrategy player I was not entitled to it.

I emailed them back saying that other PS enabled sites (such as 888) do allow the no deposit bonus and stated that I would not be depositing if they refuse as they are such a new site.

Today I got an email telling me they have credited the $7.70 bonus; victory!

Just thought I would let you guys know in case they refuse any of you guys for the same reason.

Good luck!
  • 77 replies
    • Kepiras
      Kepiras
      Bronze
      They asked me deposit money

"This requirement, along with a minimum first deposit, is also necessary in order to benefit from the bonuses you are claiming."

on the site i found description: No deposit required

later thy told me

"As stated in the Terms and Conditions for the Bonpok/Boncas bonuses,
      conditions for the awarding of the $7.70 and $10 bonuses can vary depending on the country where the player lives."

but i cant find information about that which countrys can get bonuses.

so i think this poker rooms is unreliable because they dont provide correct information
    • n00jbr
      n00jbr
      Bronze
      Yeah, seems a bit fishy to me... I let my girlf play my 770 account and she went busto on my free $7.70 anyway.
      I don't think I will be depositing; it is all a bit too old fashioned for my tastes.
    • Kepiras
      Kepiras
      Bronze
      i get 7.70 dolars :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Anything I can help you with here?

Ingrid
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      wow, how can they be such bastards. It is questionable if we can trust now this site, what if we have 10K $ there and they think of some nonsence reason that you are from let's say africa and you cannot cash out your money :D
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Study the terms and conditions before you sign up is all you can do, and if they refused your withdrawal then you can take or threaten legal action and have a very good chance of winning.
    • n00jbr
      n00jbr
      Bronze
      I think we are all getting a little worked up, lol! I started this thread so to tell people that if they were refused the no deposit bonus they should push for it and might get it as I did.
      It is a big jump from that to assuming that this site is up to no good and will steal all our money... I'm sure that PS wouldn't partner with a dodgy poker room.
      Personally I just didn't like the client software and I was annoyed that they refused my no deposit bonus but they came through in the end so good on them.
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by n00jbr
      I'm sure that PS wouldn't partner with a dodgy poker room.
      *cough* FTP *cough*
    • n00jbr
      n00jbr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antstruk
      Originally posted by n00jbr
      I'm sure that PS wouldn't partner with a dodgy poker room.
      *cough* FTP *cough*
      Lol, yeah. Good point! But FTP were a legit company at one time, PS should have pulled support for them after Black Friday. Of course everyone is stuck after yesterday's news. Anyone who still had money on that thing really should have pulled it months ago and yeah PS should not have encouraged new users.
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kepiras
      i get 7.70 dolars :)
      How long did it take to receive the $7.70

Cheers
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      I would like to ask if those 7,70 bucks are restricted somehow - something like PS starting capital - will I lose them if I do not play for a while?
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Anything I can help you with here?

Ingrid
      Yes, I opened an account tracked to Pokerstrategy.com by following the link threw the site here and also send an email to them with the request for the free $7.70. That was couple days ago and at today there is no sign of any $ plus any email from them.

So, do I need wait longer or just it never happen? i mean it is real they give you few $ to test or it is just an escuse to attract players and they come out with some issue to force you to deposit?

TY :)
    • jimmyjames57
      jimmyjames57
      Bronze
      Follow the instructions exactly and I got the $7.70 in 24-hrs. In the email that you send you need to state your PS username and the nickname that you use at the tables at Poker770. Dont forget to put BonPok in the subject line.
    • Michalgieci
      Michalgieci
      Bronze
      I did everything what ur saying , but no responce from them . dont know what to do
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Could everyone please state poker770 usernames and I'll look into all of the cases who didn't receive the bonus yet. Please keep the thread clean so I can follow up easily :)

Ingrid
    • skrydun
      skrydun
      Bronze
      Hello Ingrid,

I have asked bonus money 2 days ago still no response my username is PSR70559792
    • kbwinsagain
      kbwinsagain
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Guys,

Could everyone please state poker770 usernames and I'll look into all of the cases who didn't receive the bonus yet. Please keep the thread clean so I can follow up easily :)

Ingrid
      Cheers Ingrid. That would be great! Unsername: PSR70569642
    • spencerquek
      spencerquek
      Bronze
      hmm... im not sure if im entitled to the bonus.... i opened the account thru PS too.
      username PSR70604872
      nickname SpenceQQQ
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      My 770 user name is Graz999 still havent recieved my 7.70 either its been 5 days, nor gotten a responce.Is there anything I should do?