My Pokerstrategy video :)))

• 16 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nikola,

Thank you for this initiative. The video looks great.

However there are a few things you'll need to change ... like... NOW!

- you are not allowed to give away the quiz answers in any format!
      You must know that the quiz changes each time/for every member

- you are not allowed to give away any information regarding the ID check/Phone check or it's details
      This is strongly against our T&C's and also not every member will receive a phone check

Please correct your video as soon as you can. Preferably remove it from Youtube. Since this is a violation against out Tell A Friend T&C's your payment could be blocked by referring members who didn't pass the quiz/ID check in an honest way like any other members of PokerStrategy.com

Le me know when this has been done please
      Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Omg i didn't knew that.i am really sorry i will remove the video immediately.

But some your coworkers already blocked my Taf account,why is that ?

I will remove the video,is there any way for you to unblock my Taf account ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nikola,

Thank you for removing the video.

I'll look into your case and let you know.

Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      thank you very much
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      once i get more time i will make another one,but this time i will read the terms first and send you the video to you to wait for your permission :) thank you guys
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks Nikola :)
      I really liked your video and had a good music to it as well ;)

I'll get back to you tomorrow regarding your tell a friend referral link.

Have a nice evening
      Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      it is already unblocked,thanks a lot :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great, my colleagues are awesome! :) work in a speed of light
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      hey here is the new video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDWqMeFCi_0

I made ticket i send to your coworkers,they said they will inform me if there is anything against your terms. For now it's ok :)

If there is everything ok,can you edit my first post and put the link there,So other peoples can see it :)

Thanks anyway
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nikola :)

Super happy that you made a new video! And with the correct information now ;)

I just have two suggestions:

You know we added Everest poker into the free $50 starting capital promotion now, you can find more information here.

When you tell your friends that the PokerStrategy.com quiz is not that simple, you could mention that all answers are stated in the helpful strategy articles which they suppose to study from before taking the quiz. You can see all beginners articles on the right hand side of the page once you start the quiz process. You can also help them and encourage them by creating a group here on the forum and ask them to come say hi, introduce themselves. Easier for them to ask in case they have a question (not quiz related).

Ok let me know how it goes for you ;)

Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      oh i didn't knew everst poker room was also added in the free starting capital,really sorry.
      And about the answers of the quiz i didn't mention but i zoom in so they can see the tip where they can read the answers.Also i left my e-mail int he description so they can ask for any kind of help and i already help out help out two peoples witch are my country mates :)
      Btw i couldn't put the song i waned to put because of EMI records restrictions. I waned to put Pink Floyd - Money :)

Next video will be better i promise :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great to hear Nikola, just let me know if there is anything you need help with. Really cool video btw;)

I also fixed your signature now :heart:

(you like the blue or would like it in another color?)
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      oh so nice,thank you and btw blue is my favorite :)

If you can suggest me some better screen recorder,i was using BSC4 for this video,but it's kinda laggy when i zoom in and zoom out. Till now i installed 10 screen recorders and so far this is the best,but still not satisfying.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nikola,

There is one we could recommend you, best you visit this site and scroll down where you can see the download files (free and very good quality).

Let me know what you think :)
      Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      it's nice and easy for work,but i think i will stick to BSR :) thanks anyway
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      ok, no problems Nikola :D
      (you're funny though)