This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PS bonus

• TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Thanks to PS for this offer. ;)

I just created acc with WH and sent ticket to support. :) Just want to know if I can deposit some money myself before I get money from Pokerstrategy? Or will that make me ineligible for this offer?

Thanks for info!

TB
  • 44 replies
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Support told me:

'The $500 First Aid bonus doesn't count as a deposit, so you can also take advantage of a first deposit bonus on top of that!'

So I deposited to get FDB as well :D
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Yes I also asked that in a ticket, and they told me it is OK to deposit. :)
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      Support told me:

'The $500 First Aid bonus doesn't count as a deposit, so you can also take advantage of a first deposit bonus on top of that!'

So I deposited to get FDB as well :D
      how is the FR action on WH anyways?
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      dead, depending on time of day.

more tables at euro peak times but weekdays ull be looking at 1-2 tables max during american hours, 3 or 4 tables euro hours
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      I seriously regret using WH for my $50 capital. Only being able to play 3 tables at a time (if I'm lucky) is gonna make clearing the rake take soooooo long.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I can see you guys been answering each others questions. Just give me a shout in case you need more assistance :)

Ingrid
    • petra1210
      petra1210
      Bronze
      Ok, PS offered me 250$ for William Hill. I've registered and wrote a bonus code PSVIP but there is still 0$ on my WH account. How much time is needed for money to arrive?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Petra,

Great to hear, hope you'll enjoy playing at William Hill and manage to build a nice bankroll! =)

Please allow 48 hours for the bonus to be visible on your account. If you have further questions regarding this bonus please contact our customer support.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • breezy10101
      breezy10101
      Bronze
      loving my $50 for partypoker :D

FTP went down > i ended up in hospital for few days.. came out and had a brand new deposit waiting for me :D

.. an then i had a steak! loving this
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      <3 =)

I hope you'll enjoy playing at PartyPoker and are excited to build your new bank roll!

Ingrid
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i5bet72o

how is the FR action on WH anyways?
      FR action isn't too great, i've been mostly playing SH, f.e. right now there are 5 NL100 tables running, 1 NL200 and 4 NL50.
    • txsio
      txsio
      Bronze
      Does WH work right now? couse when I try to log in I get an error that says "Sorry, there is no responce to the gaming server"
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      It was working for me about 5 mins ago
    • sircomealot
      sircomealot
      Bronze
      lol william hill is a joke, i used my first aid with them, they wasent my first choice, but when i already had titan and where to late for poker heaven, my choice landet on william hill, ive never playd there so i would se if it where a place i liked because after fulltilt closed i am looking for a new site to play, so this first aid bonus where pretty good.
      i made my account no problem there send in my username to pokerstrategy, so they could give me the 100$ bonus but then the problems startet, my account got closed in that sec my bonus got to my account, they dident say why so i wrote to them over mail to ask, now they wanted to se my identefikation, licens or passbord and something with my address, ok no problem there i thought i have two pictures on my computer that i have used tree other places including pokerstrategy.
      so i send them but then they wasent clear enough they said,
      so i wrote back and said those two pitures have never been rejected, i just got the same answer but with a little twist now they want a third thing to backside of my creditcard.
      know i pretty much knew that they would never let me use that bonus, but i tryed one more time in a nice way to hear what the problem where, and why the pictures wasent clear enough because you can see letters and numbers on the pictures.
      but ones again i got the same massage the pictures wasent clear enough and again with a little twist now they want a fourth thing the front sode of my credit card hahaha.
      then my temper got the best of me and i wrote them a rude massage and deleted william hill. but they got what they wanted from the start a closed account with 100$ on it.

am i really the only on that got this treatment from them, or where i just unlucky that they where growing tired of paying out bonuses when i got mine?

SircomeAlot
    • Judodancer
      Judodancer
      Bronze
      Hello, I need much help..I created an account and still did not recieve 50dollar aid.. please help me.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      I was unable to deposit without sending proof of age, I emailed and got a reply within 1 hour saying everything was fine, thought their support was really good actually. Also had a problem of FDP not having been applied to my a/c, s/w support and again problem solved in 2 mins.
    • SlovaSrbija
      SlovaSrbija
      Bronze
      Hello,PS give me 100$(first aid bonus).I know that i need to bild rake 200$ before i can cashout bonus.Can i withdrawl winings before i bild rake 200$?
    • zullum987
      zullum987
      Bronze
      is every1 got different first aid bonus or just some people. I got 50$ at partypoker but my friend ho I reffered didnt get any mail
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      I think first aid bonus is different according to your status on Pokerstrategy and volume you put in in recent months. It goes from 50$ to 500$ as far as I could follow the different threads.

status -> FAB bonus

bronze -> 50$
      silver -> 50$
      gold -> 100$
      platinum -> 250$
      diamond -> 500$
      black -> ? (probably also 500$)

:s_biggrin: