PS bonus

• TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Thanks to PS for this offer. ;)

I just created acc with WH and sent ticket to support. :) Just want to know if I can deposit some money myself before I get money from Pokerstrategy? Or will that make me ineligible for this offer?

Thanks for info!

TB
  • 44 replies
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Support told me:

'The $500 First Aid bonus doesn't count as a deposit, so you can also take advantage of a first deposit bonus on top of that!'

So I deposited to get FDB as well :D
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Yes I also asked that in a ticket, and they told me it is OK to deposit. :)
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      Support told me:

'The $500 First Aid bonus doesn't count as a deposit, so you can also take advantage of a first deposit bonus on top of that!'

So I deposited to get FDB as well :D
      how is the FR action on WH anyways?
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      dead, depending on time of day.

more tables at euro peak times but weekdays ull be looking at 1-2 tables max during american hours, 3 or 4 tables euro hours
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      I seriously regret using WH for my $50 capital. Only being able to play 3 tables at a time (if I'm lucky) is gonna make clearing the rake take soooooo long.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I can see you guys been answering each others questions. Just give me a shout in case you need more assistance :)

Ingrid
    • petra1210
      petra1210
      Bronze
      Ok, PS offered me 250$ for William Hill. I've registered and wrote a bonus code PSVIP but there is still 0$ on my WH account. How much time is needed for money to arrive?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Petra,

Great to hear, hope you'll enjoy playing at William Hill and manage to build a nice bankroll! =)

Please allow 48 hours for the bonus to be visible on your account. If you have further questions regarding this bonus please contact our customer support.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • breezy10101
      breezy10101
      Bronze
      loving my $50 for partypoker :D

FTP went down > i ended up in hospital for few days.. came out and had a brand new deposit waiting for me :D

.. an then i had a steak! loving this
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      <3 =)

I hope you'll enjoy playing at PartyPoker and are excited to build your new bank roll!

Ingrid
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i5bet72o

how is the FR action on WH anyways?
      FR action isn't too great, i've been mostly playing SH, f.e. right now there are 5 NL100 tables running, 1 NL200 and 4 NL50.
    • txsio
      txsio
      Bronze
      Does WH work right now? couse when I try to log in I get an error that says "Sorry, there is no responce to the gaming server"
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      It was working for me about 5 mins ago
    • sircomealot
      sircomealot
      Bronze
      lol william hill is a joke, i used my first aid with them, they wasent my first choice, but when i already had titan and where to late for poker heaven, my choice landet on william hill, ive never playd there so i would se if it where a place i liked because after fulltilt closed i am looking for a new site to play, so this first aid bonus where pretty good.
      i made my account no problem there send in my username to pokerstrategy, so they could give me the 100$ bonus but then the problems startet, my account got closed in that sec my bonus got to my account, they dident say why so i wrote to them over mail to ask, now they wanted to se my identefikation, licens or passbord and something with my address, ok no problem there i thought i have two pictures on my computer that i have used tree other places including pokerstrategy.
      so i send them but then they wasent clear enough they said,
      so i wrote back and said those two pitures have never been rejected, i just got the same answer but with a little twist now they want a third thing to backside of my creditcard.
      know i pretty much knew that they would never let me use that bonus, but i tryed one more time in a nice way to hear what the problem where, and why the pictures wasent clear enough because you can see letters and numbers on the pictures.
      but ones again i got the same massage the pictures wasent clear enough and again with a little twist now they want a fourth thing the front sode of my credit card hahaha.
      then my temper got the best of me and i wrote them a rude massage and deleted william hill. but they got what they wanted from the start a closed account with 100$ on it.

am i really the only on that got this treatment from them, or where i just unlucky that they where growing tired of paying out bonuses when i got mine?

SircomeAlot
    • Judodancer
      Judodancer
      Bronze
      Hello, I need much help..I created an account and still did not recieve 50dollar aid.. please help me.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      I was unable to deposit without sending proof of age, I emailed and got a reply within 1 hour saying everything was fine, thought their support was really good actually. Also had a problem of FDP not having been applied to my a/c, s/w support and again problem solved in 2 mins.
    • SlovaSrbija
      SlovaSrbija
      Bronze
      Hello,PS give me 100$(first aid bonus).I know that i need to bild rake 200$ before i can cashout bonus.Can i withdrawl winings before i bild rake 200$?
    • zullum987
      zullum987
      Bronze
      is every1 got different first aid bonus or just some people. I got 50$ at partypoker but my friend ho I reffered didnt get any mail
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      I think first aid bonus is different according to your status on Pokerstrategy and volume you put in in recent months. It goes from 50$ to 500$ as far as I could follow the different threads.

status -> FAB bonus

bronze -> 50$
      silver -> 50$
      gold -> 100$
      platinum -> 250$
      diamond -> 500$
      black -> ? (probably also 500$)

:s_biggrin: