Another (but different) cash out question

• bigmase
      bigmase
      Bronze
      Hiya guys, Id really appreciate it if somebody could answer my question .. I went through pokerstrategy.com and registered to party poker to get my free $50.
      I was over the moon when it actually worked, Now i've cashed in a few comps, but when going to "cash out" its telling me im not allowed.
      Now i know theres some kind of rake/winnigs i need to earn before i can cash out but no matter where i look i cant seem to find any terms and conditions on how this works.
      Answers more than welcome .. thanks
  • 3 replies
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      You have to generate $50 in rake (earn 100 party points ) before you can cash out the starting capital. You can cash out winnings whenever you want but you have to have first made a successful deposit.

What I did was first clear the $50, deposit $100 clear first deposit bonus then cash out.

Good luck
    • bigmase
      bigmase
      Bronze
      Thanks Johnny. Been searching for a while for the answer, as soon as i posted the question on here i found the t & c right under my nose which says you have to earn 100 points, i'd already deposited the min of $25 dollars yesterday to see if it would let me take my winnings out but when i got to cash out it said ..
      Cashouts Blocked

Cashouts are not allowed for this account category. Please contact our customer service.

BUT there is a "forfeit your bonus" button which i THINK maybe if i do that it will get rid of the bonus left and let me withdraw the rest ????
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      dont drop the bonus, your account has restrictions, give them a call, they will ask you a couple of question, actually you will be transferred to another department they will ask you a couple of questions and you will be able to Cash out...