Everest Poker $10,000 depositors freeroll: Chat & rail thread

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      We have an exclusive depositors freeroll coming at Everest Poker, where $10,000 and 10 tickets to their $50,000 Guaranteed are up for grabs. To take part, you just need to deposit at least $20 between July 11 and July 23.

Freeroll details
      • Name: PokerStrategy.com $10k Depositors Freeroll
      • Freeroll starts: July 24, 15:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000
      • Starting Stack: 3,000 chips
      • Blinds increase: every 10 minutes

Note: Everest Poker will automatically register all eligible players before the freeroll starts. All you have to do is log in to your Everest Poker account before the starting time.

How can I take part?
      1. You need a Everest Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2. Deposit at least $20 between between July 11, 00:01 GMT and July 23 23:59 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your Everest Poker lobby and go to Scheduled Tournaments -> Private once the registration starts.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made between July 11, 00:01 GMT and July 23 23:59 GMT.

10 tickets to $50,000 Guaranteed for freeroll participants
      Take part in our exclusive freeroll and you will also be added to a raffle, where 10 tickets to the Everest Poker $50,000 Guaranteed are at stake. Here's what you need to know about this raffle:

When is the raffle taking place? The raffle will be held on July 25.

How can I be added to the raffle? You simply need to take part in our exclusive freeroll on July 24, 15:00 GMT.

What can I win in this raffle? There are 10 tickets at stake. Each ticket is worth $109 and you can use it to buy into any $50,000 Guaranteed. The Everest Poker $50,000 Guaranteed takes place every Sunday at 18:00 GMT.

How will I know I won a ticket? The results of the raffle will be published in our forum shortly after the raffle takes place. The 10 winners will be notified by our Customer Service department.
  • 14 replies
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      Ooooops didn't read the post properly lol
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      I deposited 20$ and now just waiting for the tourney :) Is there any calculations how many players are expected to be entering the tournament?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marsietis1
      I deposited 20$ and now just waiting for the tourney :) Is there any calculations how many players are expected to be entertaining the tournament?
      Hi Marsietis1,

No, we don't have such detailed information but you should ask as many of your friends as possible to join :)

(obv, as long as they fit to the requirements)

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • malidrogba
      malidrogba
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've deposited through Pokerstrategy and made all the terms, but I am not registered in the 10,000 freeroll.
      Can you please chek it out, caouse the tournament starts quickly.

My screen name is: radodajka
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi malidrogba,

Can you see yourself in the participants list now?

My screen name is: radodajka

And your username please?
      When did you deposit?

Ingrid
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      thanks 4 the freeroll ps team, had good time, runned deep, added 50 $ to my bankroll on everest.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vygantas82
      thanks 4 the freeroll ps team, had good time, runned deep, added 50 $ to my bankroll on everest.
      congrats! :) yeppiee!
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      Yeah was a very enjoyable freeroll :) Managed a 39th place finish and $45 prize! Probably would have been a bit better if my KK didnt lose to A2o and my AK didnt come up against AA but nevermind eh?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      :) glad to hear you guys enjoyed it! I wish you guys would rail chat while tourney is going on.. this is a perfect thread for it...

so I can cheer :)
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      Well I'll start doing it from now on (assuming I do well of course) so get your cheerleader outfit ready :f_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w0rm24
      Well I'll start doing it from now on (assuming I do well of course) so get your cheerleader outfit ready :f_biggrin:
      yeeey! you can bet on it!! :D will post pics of me cheering!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I missed it :(

Blinded me out at around 1000th. But i read there are some sort of Raffles? Maybe ill get lucky there ;)
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      The raffle was on 25th July. I think if we had won, we'd know about it by now :(

Also you weren't blinded out, it just automatically removes everyone who hasn't connected to the client by the 2nd blind level. The field dropped from the 1000's to about 588. Good news for the people who got there on time, bad news for people running late lol
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

We've had Russian, Bulgarian and Polish members winning this time.

Congrats to them and good luck to us next time around!

:heart:
      Ingrid