Betfair Poker $10,000 depositors freeroll: Chat & rail thread

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Make a deposit and earn at least 1 StrategyPoint at Betfair Poker between July 13-24 to take part in our exclusive depositors freeroll. On top of the $10,000 prize pool, the participants will take part in a raffle for five tickets to the ChampionChip $200,000.

Freeroll details
      • Name: PS $10.000 depositors Freeroll
      • Freeroll starts: July 27, 17:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: July 27, 14:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000

Note: All eligible players will be awarded a ticket to enter the freeroll at least 24 hours prior to the starting time.

How can I take part?
      1. You need a Betfair Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2. Deposit at least $20 and earn at least 1 StrategyPoint at Betfair Poker between between July 13, 00:00 GMT and July 24, 23:59 GMT.
      Where can I find the freeroll? Open your Betfair Poker lobby and go to Scheduled Tournaments.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made between July 13, 00:00 GMT and July 24, 23:59 GMT.

5 tickets to ChampionChip $200,000 for freeroll participants
      Take part in our exclusive freeroll and you will also be added to a raffle, where five tickets to the ChampionChip $200,000 are at stake. Here's what you need to know about this raffle:

When is the raffle taking place? The raffle will be held shortly after the freeroll is finished.

How can I be added to the raffle? You simply need to take part in our exclusive freeroll on July 27, 17:00 GMT.

What can I win in this raffle? There are five tickets at stake, each worth $190+$20. They are valid for 90 days and can be used to buy into any ChampionChip $200,000 during that time. These tournaments take place every Sunday at 16:00 GMT.

How will I know I won a ticket? The results of the raffle will be published in our forum shortly after the raffle takes place. The winners will also be notified by our Customer Service department.

What do you think about this massive freeroll? Are you goint to take part? Share your thoughts and rail for fellow PokerStrategists in this forum thread.

• 26 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Who's up for this guys? Good luck!
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      I just opened betfair account trough PS and deposited 20$, but there was 1.5% fee for visa card and i was thinking that this will be added to it and my card will be charged 20.30$ but actually the put on betfair account 19.70$ what a confusing site.

So i will not get entry to freeroll either unless do new deposit?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi RobertNoukas,

I'm checking this for you and see if my magic works here :D

Ingrid
    • Kokaroc
      Kokaroc
      Bronze
      I'm in :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RobertNoukas
      I just opened betfair account trough PS and deposited 20$, but there was 1.5% fee for visa card and i was thinking that this will be added to it and my card will be charged 20.30$ but actually the put on betfair account 19.70$ what a confusing site.

So i will not get entry to freeroll either unless do new deposit?
      Hi again,

Unfortunately, it appears that you are not tracked via PokerStrategy.com and therefore you are not eligible to participate in this tournament. :(

However for future reference: fees that are deducted when making a deposit will not be taken into account for the qualification criteria.

Ingrid
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      i'm in. i must say betfair has great support also.
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Hi there,

How this can be possible.. i downloaded software trough PS and made everything step by step with your website instructions.
    • adambha
      adambha
      Bronze
      hi, could someone tell how to find this tourney on the betfair site? i cant find it in the lobby anywhere, thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I'm not sure its up yet in the client, however more information regarding the details:

Betfair depositors freeroll

# Qualifying Criteria : Make a deposit of $20 or currency equivalent (GBP15, EUR15, SEK150, NOK150) and generate 1 Strategy point ($0.30 rake) on Betfair Poker during the Promotional Period.
      # Qualifiers will be awarded a ticket to enter the PS - $10,000 Depositors Freeroll at least 24 hours prior to tournament start.
      # The PS - $10,000 Depositors Freeroll will take place on 27th July 2011 at 17:00 GMT / 19:00 CET.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else :)
      Ingrid
    • adambha
      adambha
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for your help, Its showing in the lobby now, I deposited 14 GBP, which is 22 bucks, I take that will be ok? You say in your post the equivalent of 20 bucks is 15GBP

Loving your work by the way, did well in the ladbrokes 10k, this site is great!

Thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again :)

You need to deposit $20 or currency equivalent (GBP15) but if it showed GBP14 ~$22 I suppose it should be alright.

I shall check it for you anyway and see because I have a feeling that since they mentioned specifically GBP15 they might make a fuzz about it ;)

Thanks so much for the kind words :heart:

Ingrid
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      i just play that 10k freeroll but no way i will ever play on this site or ongame network ever after today on bubble i lost with KK vs TT, before that i lost with two pair against str8 on turn. bad luck u say? no, that happens every time on this network 4 me. bad player u say? i am not perfect player maybie but on WH i was near 50 % in the money ( s & g's). also look what bunch of documents they will ask u i f u gonna withdraw one day, just unreal.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      variance? :(
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      maybie. but ongame network has many thinks i don't like anyway. better will stick with old good ones i play many years
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vygantas82
      maybie. but ongame network has many thinks i don't like anyway. better will stick with old good ones i play many years
      which is where? :)
    • adambha
      adambha
      Bronze
      Hi Ingird,

Any news on whether i'm in the 10k freeroll? In your first post on this page and on other instructions there is no mention of having to make a 15GBP depsoit, just $20.

Thanks

Adam
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Adam,

I'll know more tomorrow morning :) will post here, I promise.

Have a nice Sunday
      Ingrid
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      ipoker, merge, stars, party, 888
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ok great, let me know if you need any assistance/info regarding those poker rooms.

Have a nice eve
      Ingrid