Everest Poker - "Winning 50" for first depositors

• DavidJMA
      DavidJMA
      Bronze
      If you are a first depositor at Everest Poker, you can play a freeroll that grants the first 50 places a ticket to the Everest Poker 50k Guaranteed, a tournament that usually requires a $109 buy-in.

Tournament details:

- Every Saturday at 15:00 GMT
      - Top 50 receive a ticket
      - No entry fee (freeroll)

How can I participate?

- Make a first deposit of at least $20 between Sunday and Thursday
      - You will be awarded a tournament ticket on the following Saturday which you can use to buy in to the freeroll

Are there other ways to join?

- Refer a friend

- Earn 1,000 Summit Points

Where can I find the tournament?

Lobby -> Tournaments -> Special

Note: It says "17:00 CET" in the screenshot which represents GMT+2
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

You can create a new player account using bonus code PSVIP600 or 1000VIPPS here and follow the instructions.

PSVIP600 - $600 Bonus:
      When you select this bonus and deposit at least $5, you will receive $0.06 of the bonus for every Summit Point that you collect.

1000VIPPS - $1,000 Bonus:

When you select this bonus you will receive a $1,000 step by step bonus on top of your first deposit. This means you don't need to clear the entire bonus in one go, but receive parts of it as you play.

Important: You have to enter your bonus code and deposit within 14 days of registration, in order for the bonus to be activated.

Any questions, let us know :)
      Ingrid
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      Come and join me on this freeroll, because last week there was only 50 people that registered and it was canceled, because minimum 50 is required.. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marsietis1
      Come and join me on this freeroll, because last week there was only 50 people that registered and it was canceled, because minimum 50 is required.. :)
      +1 :f_love: