• 11 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Are you still experiencing the problem?
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      Yes, does anybody have the same problem ?
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      yes, tried to open the client, logged in just fine, but got disconnected right away and could not reconnect..
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Really wierd, I sent an email to support about it, got a reply

Dear Mr. xxxxxThank you for your e-mail.We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems accessing our poker client.After careful review of your account information we cannot see any restricition that should prevent you from playing poker. Please note that in order for us to gain a detailed insight into the problem you are facing we kindly request that you send us a screen shot. This will enable our technical team to hopefully help resolve the issue you are facing.You can create a screenshot by pressing ALT + Print Screen and then copy it into a new word document by selecting “Edit > Paste”. Please save this word document and send it to us by e-mail. We will then be better advised to assist your further.Please be assured that as soon as we receive your screen shot it will be forwarded to the relevant department for further investigation.We look forward to your response so that we can assist you with your query.Kind regardsYour bwin customer service teamb'inside Yellow Members

So I thought maybe the problem realy is in my end, but if some of you too expierence the same problem it must be their fault.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Its pretty standard to ask for a screen shot and its possible that they will be able to help you better that way.

Let me know guys
      Ingrid
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

Its pretty standard to ask for a screen shot and its possible that they will be able to help you better that way.

Let me know guys
      Ingrid
      +1

Pokerstars requested a Screenshot when i reported a problem, They had seen what was wrong and fixed it straight away.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

Let me know guys
      Ingrid
      +1

Pokerstars requested a Screenshot when i reported a problem, They had seen what was wrong and fixed it straight away.
      :) thanks Matt for update.
    • raieuro
      raieuro
      Bronze
      i can't login to bwin poker too. i get 'Invalid username/password. Please try again.'
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raieuro
      i can't login to bwin poker too. i get 'Invalid username/password. Please try again.'
      All fine by me. It is probably on your end. Some DNS problems or so.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raieuro
      Have you tried to click on "forgot password" button and request a new one see if it works then?

Ingrid
    • raieuro
      raieuro
      Bronze
      it doesn't work. :( maybe that is my network problem.