New Promotion at Moneybookers: Receive Cashback + VIP Status

• DavidJMA
      DavidJMA
      Bronze
      What can I get?

• 1% cashback and
      • VIP status

Register now

• 1% cashback: register now for this promotion via our tracking link and you will receive 1% cashback on your deposits made by August 21 with Moneybookers.

• 1% cashback + VIP status: register now for this promotion via our tracking link and deposit at least €2,000 by August 21.

Important: This promotion is open to both new and existing Moneybookers account holders.

What are the benefits of becoming a VIP at Moneybookers?

• No outgoing transaction limits - move as much money as you want.
      • Increased credit card limits - deposit money with more freedom.
      • Free deposits & withdrawals - no charges for sending and receiving money to and from your account.
      • Lower exchange rates - benefit from special rates with your VIP status.
      • Personal VIP account manager - enjoy a tailored VIP service to help you with anything you need.
      • Free security token - increase your account security at no extra cost.
      • Special events & promotions - tournaments, cashback campaigns, bonuses and much more throughout the year.
      • The VIP loyalty club (invite only) - get access to an exclusive range of rewards and benefits.

Why is this offer so special?

Normally you would need to deposit €5,000 to become VIP member. However, the deposit amount has been reduced to €2,000 only for this promotion.

Register for the Moneybookers promotion now

What do you think about this promotion? Do you have any questions?
  • 17 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Yeey! :) Awesome!
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      Is it possible to deposit by cashing out from a pokersite to moneybookers or does it have to be a deposit from the bank?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      How does cashback work anyway?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      i deposited like 3k euro a few days before the promotion. can you work your magic?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      cashback -- I have to deposit through my bank account/visa -> I recieve 1percent cback on top of that? And if I "deposit" via poker-room?
    • kwedaras
      kwedaras
      Bronze
      Hello, i went to promotion page, logged in, then i transfered over 2k EUR, where i should contact to get my account upgraded to VIP ?
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      @kwedaras: pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com please :) Note that we will apply VIP status at the end of the campaign only though.

@THEShade: you receive cashback when you send funds to a merchant via our digital wallet. so only deposits to an operator count. all details can be found here: http://moneybookers.com/vip/cashback/terms/
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

How long will the VIP status stay? Any requirements for the VIP status to stay?

Best regards.
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      We will let you know details about this soon. :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Moneybookers
      Okey, gonna wait for the answer then. Hopefully it will be before the promotion ends. :P
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      @kwedaras: pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com please :) Note that we will apply VIP status at the end of the campaign only though.

@THEShade: you receive cashback when you send funds to a merchant via our digital wallet. so only deposits to an operator count. all details can be found here: http://moneybookers.com/vip/cashback/terms/
      Hola
      3.5 You will not earn cashback on other transactions, such as person-to-person payments, uploads or withdrawals. If you are unsure whether the merchant you are intending to send the money to qualifies as a merchant to which this promotional offer applies, please contact customer service

- Sooo.... deposits are part of this cashback right? Cause tis not an upload, its not a withdrawl, they are kind of a merchant ....:D
    • Arjon
      Arjon
      Bronze
      In the Dutch community we're also waiting for some more details. One of the main questions is whether it would be allowed to make a transaction to e.g. PokerStars of 2000 EUR and then withdraw it again later. And if that is allowed, are there any conditions (e.g. a period of time you should keep the money on the poker room).

Hopefully we can expect some information soon, thanks :)
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      Hi Arjon,

we do not want to incentivize this kind of behaviour. If we catch you deposting just for promo abuse reasons, we will exclude you from the promotion and you might lose VIP status.
      We hope you understand that while we like rewarding you for the use of our system, we also have to ensure that our partners and merchants stay protected.
      best wishes, and enjoy earning cashback,

Your Moneybookers Team
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      [quote][i]If we catch you deposting just for promo abuse reasons, we will exclude you from the promotion and you might lose VIP status.
      [/quote]
      What are we 12 yo?

If anyone wanted to abuse this promo he definitely wouldn't ask is it ok!?
      My god what kind of reps in poker and accompanying business...
    • Scarmaker
      Scarmaker
      Bronze
      How about withdrawing, let's say 1500€ from a pokersite and then depositing it back with additional 500€ one already has on his MB accoutn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      So any updates about how long will the VIP status stay? What are the requirements for the VIP status to stay?
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      @Gerovit: We apologize if the answer was taken as demeaning, it was only meant to clarify and prevent this kind of behaviour.

@Scarmaker: This would qualify as a deposit of 2,000€, yes.

@veriz: We will provide official communication about this, expect to be able to keep your VIP status though, when you stay on that level of activity.