Elephant HUD problem

• Sokkeh
      Sokkeh
      Bronze
      oy,

ive installed elephant and its all working fine and dandy, importing hands and everything. but when i start playing it says ill get the HUD up when ive played enough hands. after playing for over an hour i still didnt get the hud up.... i know i have to make sure the folder where partypoker saves my hand history has to be in sites on elephant but the tab where its supposed to be just isnt there.... i dont know if this is the problem or something else but its all very confusing. im running elephant and my partypoker client on administrator. im using windows 7. im using the newest development version of elephant
  • 3 replies
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi Sokkeh,

in order to set up the auto import and cash game HUD correctly you should consider the following:

- Run your poker client and the PokerStrategy.com Elephant with administrator privileges.
      - Set up your poker client to instantly save the Hand Histories locally.
      - Save the Hand Histories in English.
      - Make sure the path of your locally saved Hand Histories is listed at the Elephant's Configuration page and the folder's import state is set to 'active'.
      - Make sure your poker room screenname is listed properly at PokerStrategy.com Elephant's portal settings (to be found at Cash Game & Settings/Sites).
      - Make sure the HUD itself is 'activated' (to be checked at Cash Game & Settings/HUD/Settings) and the minimum handcount required to display stats is set to a resonable value (e.g. '1', not to high).

Last but not least, if it's not working: Check the import status and error messages at the import page.

Cheers,
      L
    • Sokkeh
      Sokkeh
      Bronze
      thanks a bunch its working now :-)
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      great! :s_thumbsup: