Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25,2
      CO:
      $33,7

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7:spade: , 6:spade:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,75, BU folds, Hero raises to $2,75, BB folds, CO raises to $6,50, Hero calls $3,75.

Flop: ($13,25) 8:heart: , 8:spade: , 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $6,25, Hero raises to $18,70 (All-In), CO folds.

Final Pot: $38,20

His range on the CO was quite wide, and I wanted to put him under pressure so that he stops stealing my buttons. I did not 3bet a lot on that table as well in previous hands.
      I get 4betted, though for a while, and decided that I was offered decent odds to play my SC IP (I now think it was either a 5bet bluff or a fold, most likely a fold).
      The flop is excellent for my hand with an excellent equity. I decide to check/raise instead of donk to get some value out of AK, and maybe worst hands he may have 4betbluffed me with.

Any thoughs?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      imo you can´t call oop with 76s, since his range is mostly overpairs that you really can´t get correct odds and once you call you also have to play for stacks on 792, 862 and so on boards, which means you´re calling pf 3,75, but likely have to play stacks on low boards, which might easily out you on tilt and seems like spew.
      Since you hit your oesd, you can´t really fold, so postflop is standard
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      Woops, I'm OOP right, the call preflop is clearly a tilt out of nowhere.
      ty