vhallee
      Bronze
      Freeroll details
      • Name: PS $10.000 Depositors Freeroll
      • Freeroll starts: August 14, 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: August 14, 12:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000 + $500

How can I take part?

1. You need a William Hill account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2. Deposit at least $20 between between August 1, 00:00 GMT and August 14 11:00 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your William Hill lobby and go to William Hill Exclusive.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made between August 1, 00:00 GMT and August 14 11:00 GMT.

Finish in the top 100 and win a betting voucher
      On top of the $10,000 in cash, you can also get your hands on one of the 100 vouchers which you can use to bet on football matches at William Hill.

These vouchers will be rewarded to the top 100 finishers, so that's an extra incentive to do well in the freeroll. Each voucher is worth $5, which means that there's an added $500 to the prize pool.

Note: This betting voucher is valid for 7 days from the date you receive it, so make sure you use it in time.

What do you think about this massive freeroll? Are you going to take part? Share your thoughts and rail for fellow PokerStrategists in this forum thread.

• 24 replies