Everest are crazy!

• nooneishere
      nooneishere
      Bronze
      I opened an account 2days ago on Everest, I tried to deposit but I couldnt. I received messages like: u cant play for real money from your location...

I sent an email asking why and I got the unreal unswear that once (from 2 years ago or more) I tried to log in to Everest from France, and therefore they are afraid of hacking and ID problems!!!!

But from a little less than 2years I am living in Lebanon where Everest is allowed. so I cant understand why if I downloaded the software from France, (and I uninstalled it few months later) and now I am trying to open an account there it is forbidden unless I send million documents they asked for.

What hacking is coming to do here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didnt understand anything!!!!!
  • 8 replies
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Black
      It's relatively broadly known that everest doesn't have a good support. Patience truly is a virtue when dealing with them.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi nooneishere,

I'm not totally sure on what the problem could be here, other than as you probably know there has been a lot of regulatory change in recent years, in particular relating to the French market.

This therefore might be a regulatory issue as opposed to Everest themselves. The only thing I can suggest is to work with their support team by explaining carefully what you can remember and reinforce that you now live outside of France with no involvement in that country etc.

By doing this and providing whatever info/documentation they request, maybe you will be able to deposit and play real money again.
      I'm afraid this is however totally up to Everest and as mentioned, might actually be outside of their control too.

Fingers crossed for you my friend. Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • nooneishere
      nooneishere
      Bronze
      Thank you very much!!!

In fact, Everest's support asked me for documents so they can allow me to deposit real money,once they see that i am not living in France and they get my ID. But the problem is that they are asking for a lot of documents, and as a lazy poker player I am not ready to search these documents, scan them and send them :) .

For now I will continue playing at the rooms where I deposit since FT closed!

Or one day I will send them the documents, but still it is not logic what they did...

thank you again
    • mightyTooGood
      mightyTooGood
      Bronze
      i think i had this problem also, but it was not when i tryed to deposit, but when i made an account and tryed to logg in... it just showed me that ur account need to make a verification of some bull****, so i watched some of tournaments what was there, didnt see anything impressive and just uninstalled it :P
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nooneishere
      Thank you very much!!!

In fact, Everest's support asked me for documents so they can allow me to deposit real money,once they see that i am not living in France and they get my ID. But the problem is that they are asking for a lot of documents, and as a lazy poker player I am not ready to search these documents, scan them and send them :) .

For now I will continue playing at the rooms where I deposit since FT closed!

Or one day I will send them the documents, but still it is not logic what they did...

thank you again
      lol ok my friend, I understand, I too have searched for documents for many hours only to find them accidently a few days later.

At least you know that this remains an option to you should you like to return.

Good luck & enjoy your poker ;)

Bart
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      good thing they're asking you all that when you try to deposit, they didnt ask me anything but when i tried to withdraw thats another story. They asked me to send them all kinds of stuff which i simply dont have. I couldnt believe when i saw it, what happened to good old ID check, and what's next? Maybe when i somehow manage to get all this what's stopping them from asking even more after that, maybe a blood sample so they can perform DNA tests to see if i'm really me? I simply cant believe it.

Anyway till i figure out what to do i wont play a single hand there,and they wont earn a single cent from me, and i think the goal of this check is to discourage people from withdrawing so they could earn more from them.

I dont know why anyone would want to deposit there while there are plenty of other sites which require only an ID check and you're good to go.
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Gold
      I live in the UK and I've had the same message displayed today, when I tried to deposit

"Sorry but real-money play is not available from your locale."

I contacted them, hopefully the issue will be resolved.
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Gold
      Originally posted by boboistina
      They asked me to send them all kinds of stuff which i simply dont have.
      What did they ask you to provide when you wanted to withdraw? I'm considering whether to play there or not, if they are full of shit I might as well show 'em my middle finger and play elsewhere.