PINOY pokerista PASOK!!

• raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      hello kabayan, dito tayo magkalat ng ating mga nalalaman o idea, strategy mga tanong, at sagot , at ang inyong istoryang tagumpay dito sa online poker at para makatulong sa mga baguhan katulad ko! :D

unahan ko na.. pano ba kayo nagka-cashout ?? sa PartyPoker :)
  • 322 replies
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      hi kabayan,

i think it is still required for us to speak in English even in this thread. hehe

so my success?? not much yet

i started real money poker online with my 1st $50 deposit last October 2010 in PokerStars. i busted it within a month.

i made a 2nd deposit in November, and i have been grinding the MTTs ever since. i think i have cashed out around $3,000 now. so basically, poker is my main source of income as of now. hehe :)

i'm now playing cash games, just started learning it, at NL10 SH. i decided to switch to cash games to have a more stable income once i master it and also achieve supernova by next year. :)

on your cashout problem, yeah, try using your EON debit card. :)

good luck at the tables! :f_biggrin:
    • raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      hi kabayan,

i think it is still required for us to speak in English even in this thread. hehe

so my success?? not much yet

i started real money poker online with my 1st $50 deposit last October 2010 in PokerStars. i busted it within a month.

i made a 2nd deposit in November, and i have been grinding the MTTs ever since. i think i have cashed out around $3,000 now. so basically, poker is my main source of income as of now. hehe :)

i'm now playing cash games, just started learning it, at NL10 SH. i decided to switch to cash games to have a more stable income once i master it and also achieve supernova by next year. :)

on your cashout problem, yeah, try using your EON debit card. :)

good luck at the tables! :f_biggrin:
      thanks for reminding me! sorry my fault!

it need to deposit first to cashout? or no need?
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      This is made up language isn't it? :f_confused:
    • punkyjoe10
      punkyjoe10
      Bronze
      yep it is. like klingon.
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by punkyjoe10
      yep it is. like klingon.
      :D
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raPOKERhaeven

thanks for reminding me! sorry my fault!

it need to deposit first to cashout? or no need?
      no need to deposit. just clear the points. :)
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      This is made up language isn't it? :f_confused:
      :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      google translate is amazing :D

wonder if it can translate klingon too :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz

question is why did you need translation :f_confused:
    • Fil12
      Fil12
      Bronze
      Just LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL
    • dehingoli
      dehingoli
      Bronze
      hey raPOKERhaeven!

welcome to pokerstrategy.

I was the one who referred you here using my ad in sulit. :)

let me know your user name in party poker maybe we can play heads in play money chips sometime :)
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      hello kabayan, dito tayo magkalat ng ating mga nalalaman o idea, strategy mga tanong, at sagot , at ang inyong istoryang tagumpay dito sa online poker at para makatulong sa mga baguhan katulad ko! :D

I guess that's TAGALOG, right? I want to learn it :D . Is there any free website to learn tagalog?
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk

I guess that's TAGALOG, right? I want to learn it :D . Is there any free website to learn tagalog?
      google translate? hahahaha :P
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by purplefizz

question is why did you need translation :f_confused:
      i didnt :f_biggrin:

curious if the thing works.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze

Hi guys,

Just wanted to confirm that the International Meeting Place forum board is the one place that you are allowed to write in your own native languages.

Just please bear in mind that there will be very limited or no Moderation service in this board as a result of the many different languages being used.

We therefore ask members to be sensible and friendly to each other and you can help to self-moderate the threads by clicking on the "Report" button anything that goes against our Forum Principles. If you can provide a rough translation on any reported post this will help save the moderators a great deal of time too and we would be ever so grateful :f_love:

You can of course continue to post in English too, which would mean that more members will be able to join in any conversation, but you have the option of native language.

In terms of everywhere else (outside of International Meeting Place), English is the only language allowed to be used.

Hope this helps to clarify, best regards & enjoy,

Bart
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

Hi guys,

Just wanted to confirm that the International Meeting Place forum board is the one place that you are allowed to write in your own native languages.

Just please bear in mind that there will be very limited or no Moderation service in this board as a result of the many different languages being used.

We therefore ask members to be sensible and friendly to each other and you can help to self-moderate the threads by clicking on the "Report" button anything that goes against our Forum Principles. If you can provide a rough translation on any reported post this will help save the moderators a great deal of time too and we would be ever so grateful :f_love:

You can of course continue to post in English too, which would mean that more members will be able to join in any conversation, but you have the option of native language.

In terms of everywhere else (outside of International Meeting Place), English is the only language allowed to be used.

Hope this helps to clarify, best regards & enjoy,

Bart
      oh! alright, who wants to learn tagalog here? hahaha :f_biggrin:
    • raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dehingoli
      hey raPOKERhaeven!

welcome to pokerstrategy.

I was the one who referred you here using my ad in sulit. :)

let me know your user name in party poker maybe we can play heads in play money chips sometime :)

Hey Bro.

same lng ng username ko here and partypoker! heheh , before i am playing zynga poker on facebook had 1b chips there before i get ban its 6 months ago,, and i just surfing the net looking where to play poker online and see your ads at sulit, so i try it and pass the quiz, at first im not hoping that they are giving $50 starting capital but after 15hours after taking the quiz, PS emailed me that my $50 is already at my account and when i check it, "BOOM" it true! :D

BTW.. how to withdraw your cash on partypoker? can i withdraw it using my unionbank eon debit card and i need to deposit first or not?

how about you? what is your username? hoping we can play together soon. playing hour ko is from 4am to 10m..

wala pa ako nakikitang pinoy doon! i always playing the tourney 2nd place pa lng ang naabot ko! and at cash game at NL .50 - 1
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      bro, u can just withdraw directly via wire transfer into your unionbank account. no need to deposit.
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      wala pa ako nakikitang pinoy doon! i always playing the tourney 2nd place pa lng ang naabot ko! and at cash game at NL .50 - 1
      NL100 ka na agad? bilis ah, inunahan mo pa ako! hahaha. sigurado kang may bankroll management ka nyan? hahaha