This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Full tilt tourney

• DaAcemanAA
      DaAcemanAA
      Bronze
      Hey guys so Happy i had $27 in my account and used $26 to enter a $5000 Gtd tourney at Full-Tilt Pl, The thing had i have noticed it was Pl i probably wouldnt have entered but by chance i did. Now for a long time i was in Mid Position there were 253 entrants and at one point i was 198 of the 253 with a chip stack of 4k when Chip leader was like 40k. I hung on and played very selective hands and it paid off i suddenly found my self in the top 40 with top 30 finishers paid.I hit a couple of monster hands and before i knew it i was in the top 10. I had pp9 and heads up against chip leader with 40k he raised to 9k i called flop was 292 i checked to him he bet the pot and i called turn was an A and i bet 10k and he pushed me all in he had A2. I found myself in 2nd position with 40 ppl remaining.I hung on and then i got pocket Jacks and went up against chip leader who raised to 12k i reraised to 24 and he pushed all in,i was scared of PpA but i called anyway no guts no glory lol.He had pp10s flop was all diamonds and i had a J of diamods he had non i won the pot and found myself in first position in a comfortable lead.Any way made final table with 6 players remaing i got Aj and raised i got reraised and i called flop came AJ2 I bet the pot which was about 50k and he called he had 29k remaining the turn was an Ace and i pushed him all in he called with AQ and hit his Q on the river and took the pot.I hardly got any good hands after that and managed to stik it out and got knocked out in third place with a Win of $738 which was awesome as i only had $1 in my account. Lol couldnt be happier
  • 1 reply
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaAcemanAA
      no guts no glory
      Who do you think you are, TonyG :D

Nicely done and congratulation's, but your BRM stinks :P

You ware probably pulling that last stand crap :D , never worked for me...

You have just received a second chance to start with a high BR, I suggest you don't pull stunts like this anymore.

Good luck.

PS: I would have probably folded that JJ in the bubble if I ware you, or maybe push, not raise...(Don't really know, but it's a push or fold situation)