This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

3 FT's in 4 days

• DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      On monday i received the $50 which i put on Titan and played the 1.5k gtd.
      Tuesday played the 1k gtd...
      Thursday played the 4k gtd...
      All in all not a bad weeks work and some lovely free money thanks to pokerstrategy :D :D :D
  • 8 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Congratulations on your impressive winnning streak!

Although the Buy-ins were pretty much all against Solid-Bankroll managment (For MTT Tournaments you should have around 100 Buy-ins as BR in order to follow a solid BRM) 3 final tables in 4 days is quite a feat.

I hope you use the bankroll wisely instead of playing too high limits though!

Otherwise, good luck at the tables!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      Great going Darkneo and nice to see what a good MTT player can do with a small start up

These Titan MTT's are great place to win cash

Keep it up mate , and still in only your first week on Titan lol
    • IveysHome
      IveysHome
      Bronze
      Nice gambling m8, maybe try using the pokerstrategy articles next time instead of just treating PS as a bit of free cash.
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      nice positive response.tyvm.Here are my stats for the 4k mtt.if this is gambling i must play tighter
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      Congrats on your wins... but I dont think the gambling comment was aimed at your tournament playing style.

Its just that if you have 50$ and play 3$ MTT tournaments that you are investing 1/16th of your bankroll in a tournament where it can easily be that you dont get money repeatedly. That is why the site recommends only playing tournaments with a Bankroll that is atleast 100 times larger than the buyin. In tournaments - just like in cashgames it is well possible that you have a downswing which means you need to have good bankrollmanagemnt to protect yourself from variance.

Without bankrollmanagement - poker is jsut gambling. Grats on your wins anyway. Do you usually only play tournaments or also Sngs/cashgame?
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      Matt mate

stats are cool , and congrats on being silver in a week , you should find the weekly Titan freerolls and the monthly $5000 to your taste

Lemonize , some of us are here for the Strategy/Coaching and the $50 are not our only bankroll , you have to be a very good player to make that many final tables so soon
    • c4ught
      c4ught
      Bronze
      Originally posted by curnow
      Matt mate

stats are cool , and congrats on being silver in a week , you should find the weekly Titan freerolls and the monthly $5000 to your taste

Lemonize , some of us are here for the Strategy/Coaching and the $50 are not our only bankroll , you have to be a very good player to make that many final tables so soon
      Or run hot.......
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Yeah, Blackmagents won 700$ in two days, he must be good to make so much money so soon.