3 FT's in 4 days

• DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      On monday i received the $50 which i put on Titan and played the 1.5k gtd.
      Tuesday played the 1k gtd...
      Thursday played the 4k gtd...
      All in all not a bad weeks work and some lovely free money thanks to pokerstrategy :D :D :D
  • 8 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Congratulations on your impressive winnning streak!

Although the Buy-ins were pretty much all against Solid-Bankroll managment (For MTT Tournaments you should have around 100 Buy-ins as BR in order to follow a solid BRM) 3 final tables in 4 days is quite a feat.

I hope you use the bankroll wisely instead of playing too high limits though!

Otherwise, good luck at the tables!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      Great going Darkneo and nice to see what a good MTT player can do with a small start up

These Titan MTT's are great place to win cash

Keep it up mate , and still in only your first week on Titan lol
    • IveysHome
      IveysHome
      Bronze
      Nice gambling m8, maybe try using the pokerstrategy articles next time instead of just treating PS as a bit of free cash.
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      nice positive response.tyvm.Here are my stats for the 4k mtt.if this is gambling i must play tighter
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      Congrats on your wins... but I dont think the gambling comment was aimed at your tournament playing style.

Its just that if you have 50$ and play 3$ MTT tournaments that you are investing 1/16th of your bankroll in a tournament where it can easily be that you dont get money repeatedly. That is why the site recommends only playing tournaments with a Bankroll that is atleast 100 times larger than the buyin. In tournaments - just like in cashgames it is well possible that you have a downswing which means you need to have good bankrollmanagemnt to protect yourself from variance.

Without bankrollmanagement - poker is jsut gambling. Grats on your wins anyway. Do you usually only play tournaments or also Sngs/cashgame?
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      Matt mate

stats are cool , and congrats on being silver in a week , you should find the weekly Titan freerolls and the monthly $5000 to your taste

Lemonize , some of us are here for the Strategy/Coaching and the $50 are not our only bankroll , you have to be a very good player to make that many final tables so soon
    • c4ught
      c4ught
      Bronze
      Originally posted by curnow
      Matt mate

stats are cool , and congrats on being silver in a week , you should find the weekly Titan freerolls and the monthly $5000 to your taste

Lemonize , some of us are here for the Strategy/Coaching and the $50 are not our only bankroll , you have to be a very good player to make that many final tables so soon
      Or run hot.......
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Yeah, Blackmagents won 700$ in two days, he must be good to make so much money so soon.