Hello

  • 21 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Hi montyrebel,

      Welcome to our community!

      You don't need to worry, we wont bite :D

      At which poker room/what limits are you planning to play? New to poker or?

      Also, don't forget to check your tickets where we normally communicate with you. :)

      Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.03.2008 Posts: 4,508
      hi montyrebel!

      nobody bites around here, except maybe waiboy and i think he's busy being oarsome :D

      how are you today? where are you from?

      have you read any articles yet? pls tell us how you are getting on.
      hope we hear more from you soon!

      smiles,
      wendy
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.01.2011 Posts: 1,308
      Hey rebel,

      you couldn't wish for better welcome committee then this.
      Two beautiful women welcomes you and one of them is a an actual model!
      Isn't that unexpected +ev for joining our community!

      Anyway welcome from just a member and not big shot/model and you will find here everything you want to know about poker and much more

      Gl and cheers!
    • soapy27
      soapy27
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.07.2011 Posts: 26
      welcome, it is a brilliant site for learning unfortunately for me i blew my starting capital,so knuckled down started studying EVERYTHING and playin freerolls and now ive built a a br now.and im also stickin to my brm.
      so great site with great lessons and articles and community is extremely friendly :D :D :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.12.2010 Posts: 4,289
      Hello and welcome :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      you guys are the awesomest :heart:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.03.2008 Posts: 4,508
      Originally posted by IngridN
      you guys are the awesomest :heart:
      +1 mirrion
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.05.2010 Posts: 412
      velcomez
    • montyrebel
      montyrebel
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.08.2011 Posts: 11
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi montyrebel,

      Welcome to our community!

      You don't need to worry, we wont bite :D

      At which poker room/what limits are you planning to play? New to poker or?

      Also, don't forget to check your tickets where we normally communicate with you. :)

      Ingrid
      plan to start again at 770 on the ipoker network, hopefully with much better bankroll management than i have had before
    • montyrebel
      montyrebel
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.08.2011 Posts: 11
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi montyrebel!

      nobody bites around here, except maybe waiboy and i think he's busy being oarsome :D

      how are you today? where are you from?

      have you read any articles yet? pls tell us how you are getting on.
      hope we hear more from you soon!

      smiles,
      wendy
      i am from the great country of northern ireland ;) havent read any of the articles yet, am finishing up a work placement on friday and will start out proper this weekend
    • montyrebel
      montyrebel
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.08.2011 Posts: 11
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      Hey rebel,

      you couldn't wish for better welcome committee then this.
      Two beautiful women welcomes you and one of them is a an actual model!
      Isn't that unexpected +ev for joining our community!

      Anyway welcome from just a member and not big shot/model and you will find here everything you want to know about poker and much more

      Gl and cheers!

      if only my real life was like this, been a member of a few forums before and I think this applies, PICS OR GTFO :D , seriously its nice to have a very warm welcome around here, thank you to everyone
    • montyrebel
      montyrebel
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.08.2011 Posts: 11
      Originally posted by soapy27
      welcome, it is a brilliant site for learning unfortunately for me i blew my starting capital,so knuckled down started studying EVERYTHING and playin freerolls and now ive built a a br now.and im also stickin to my brm.
      so great site with great lessons and articles and community is extremely friendly :D :D :D
      hopefully i dont make that mistake and can use proper brm
    • montyrebel
      montyrebel
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.08.2011 Posts: 11
      Originally posted by roopopper
      Hello and welcome :)
      hello and thank you
    • montyrebel
      montyrebel
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.08.2011 Posts: 11
      Originally posted by IngridN
      you guys are the awesomest :heart:

      edit : so far i have to agree and hope i never have a reason to disagree
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.12.2010 Posts: 4,289
      Good luck at the tables :P


      Roo
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.03.2008 Posts: 4,508
      oh wow, epic quote-a-thon there :)

      how's the weather in ireland today?

      will i sound stupid if i say it's a coincidence i just finished watching a movie about 2 irish guys called Boondock Saints? those guys were pretty awesome.

      anyway, have you decided what game type you are playing yet? i think the very first articles you should read should be about bankroll management ;) those have saved me countless times during bad runs. if you would pick the game type, im sure someone here would link you in the right direction ;) as you can see, we've got a really great community going here. :f_love:
    • montyrebel
      montyrebel
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.08.2011 Posts: 11
      Originally posted by roopopper
      Good luck at the tables :P


      Roo
      thanks and good luck yourself
    • montyrebel
      montyrebel
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.08.2011 Posts: 11
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      oh wow, epic quote-a-thon there :)

      how's the weather in ireland today?

      will i sound stupid if i say it's a coincidence i just finished watching a movie about 2 irish guys called Boondock Saints? those guys were pretty awesome.

      anyway, have you decided what game type you are playing yet? i think the very first articles you should read should be about bankroll management ;) those have saved me countless times during bad runs. if you would pick the game type, im sure someone here would link you in the right direction ;) as you can see, we've got a really great community going here. :f_love:
      as always the weather in ireland sucks, been raining on and off, also all irish guys are awesome, or maybe its just me :D
      I have tried them all in the past but I think I prefer 6 max sng's, although I am not 100% decided yet, will defo be reading up on my BRM.
      Yes I agree a great wee community
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.11.2010 Posts: 433
      WELCOME!
    • 1
    • 2