bet365 Exclusive $10,000 Depositors Freeroll

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      Two promotions are coming your way at bet365 - $10,000 depositors freeroll and $15,000 rake race. A $20 deposit gets you a seat in the freeroll on August 28, then start September with a rake race with $15,000 up for grabs!

Freeroll details
      • Name: PokerStrategy $10,000 Depositor Freeroll
      • Freeroll starts: August 28, 15:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000
      • Starting stack: 3,000 chips
      • Blinds increase: every 10 minutes

How can I take part?
      1.) You need a bet365 account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2.) Deposit at least $20 and generate at least 1 StrategyPoint between August 14, 00:01 GMT and August 27, 23:59 GMT.
      3.) You will receive a Tournament Token on August 28, 14:00 GMT which will grant you entrance to the freeroll.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your bet365 lobby and go to Scheduled -> Freerolls.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made between August 14, 00:01 GMT and August 27, 23:59 GMT.

• 41 replies
    • amater0001
      amater0001
      Bronze
      1 SP got to be produced at 365 or anywhere?
    • KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      Originally posted by amater0001
      1 SP got to be produced at 365 or anywhere?
      Hi amater0001,

The SP has to be generated at bet365.
    • malcolmchurch
      malcolmchurch
      Bronze
      hi, how much is $20 in GBP?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by malcolmchurch
      hi, how much is $20 in GBP?
      Hi Malcolm

about £12 atm

Regards

Thazar
    • mrauter
      mrauter
      Bronze
      Hi,

Do we have to deposit to participate in the rake race? Any info on that?
    • fc23yt
      fc23yt
      Bronze
      I created an poker account through Pokerstrategy, however made a first deposit to sport account in mistake. Then I transferred the funds to poker account. Will I be eligible for the freeroll even so?

At first I asked bet365 chat support this query, and they answered I have to ask Pokerstrategy. Therefore I am here.
    • shaktar
      shaktar
      Bronze
      hi , if I made an account trough your banner , but is older than three months , how can I participate in this tournament ???? I made a deposit already .
      and how is 1SP in bet365 points ???
      thank you
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shaktar
      hi , if I made an account trough your banner , but is older than three months , how can I participate in this tournament ???? I made a deposit already .
      and how is 1SP in bet365 points ???
      thank you
      Hi Shaktar

it seems that you did not complete the tracking process between PokerStrategy.com and bet365

you need to go to this page http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/

and enter your bet365 nickname in the relevant box and press "save data" at the bottom.
      You should complete this process ASAP, as it can take some time for the tracking to show.

You should also have deposited since the 14th of august to be eligible for this tournament.

I hope you can participate in the tournament. Let us know how it goes

Best regards

Thazar
    • shaktar
      shaktar
      Bronze
      I entered my bet365 username in the box , but appear me this message "We haven't been notified of any StrategyPoints for this poker account yet, but don't panic! In some cases this can take up to 7 days."
      I hope is ok and I hope i will be eligible to play in this tournament , I made a deposit a few moments ago .
      how is 1SP in bet365 points ???
    • fc23yt
      fc23yt
      Bronze
      Could PS staff answer my query please?
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Ah I really wish I could have made it for this freeroll, but unfortunately my money is tied up until Saturday :f_frown:
    • fc23yt
      fc23yt
      Bronze
      My query was solved. Please Don't mind.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fc23yt
      My query was solved. Please Don't mind.
      Sorry fc23yt I just saw your question. Can you let me know how did it turn out to be?

Regards

Thazar
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Originally posted by Abhorrence
      Ah I really wish I could have made it for this freeroll, but unfortunately my money is tied up until Saturday :f_frown:
      I managed to get some money on there and have earned well over 1 point. See you all in the donkament :f_cool:
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      I would be up for that, but there is huge lag of getting strategy points. Will I be ok if open account today and play for 1 strategy point worth of rake?
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Originally posted by CarmenPro
      I would be up for that, but there is huge lag of getting strategy points. Will I be ok if open account today and play for 1 strategy point worth of rake?
      That's a good question... I just earned like 20 MP's in the past 6 hours (None before that). I hope that counts for the freeroll.
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Alright well I've earned more than 1 SP and I deposited before the time was up. I'm still waiting for my token though I'm kind of panicking about it at the moment. And feedback would be appreciated.
    • Kapsawaka
      Kapsawaka
      Bronze
      I registered at PokerStrategy just to gain entry for this freeroll. I'm excited already.

Hope we have the required 10 entrants, but no more. :f_biggrin:

I've read some of the PS articles, I can see why the play advised is what is is, but suffice to say I won't be playing as this site teaches. Let's raise and play every pot!
    • Kapsawaka
      Kapsawaka
      Bronze
      Yay! I'm in.

Any idea how many players are likely to register for this tourney? Is the overlay gonna be as huge as I'm dreaming it will be?

Currently ~160 entrants, making the token worth about $60. Close the registration now please. :f_grin: