Titan Poker VIP Scheme

• DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

[SIZE=14]How does the Titan VIP Club work?[/SIZE]

Earn 17 Titan Points for every $1 tournament fee and 15 Titan Points for every $1 cash game rake while playing on Titan Poker´s real money tables. The more Titan Points you earn the higher your VIP level is and the more rewarding prizes can be purchased from the VIP shop.

[SIZE=14]
      How many Titan Points are required for each status level?
      [/SIZE]

1. VIP Bronze: 0-2000 Titan Points per month
      2. VIP Copper: 2001-2999 Titan Points per month
      3. VIP Silver: 3,000-4999 Titan Points per month
      4. VIP Gold: 5,000-14999 Titan Points per month
      5. VIP Titanium: 15,000+ Titan Points per month
      6. VIP Annual Diamond: 100,000 Titan Points over 3 consecutive months

VIP levels are updated on a daily basis so you can enjoy your new VIP level benefits even though you started the month at a lower level. On top of that, your highest VIP level achieved within a month will carry over with you to the new month.

[SIZE=14]Club Points[/SIZE]

Club Points are awarded as soon as you earn Titan Points and can be spent for Monthly Cash Rewards or in the Titan VIP shop. Please find an overview below how many Club Points you get per Titan Point at each VIP level:

1. VIP Bronze: 1 Titan Point = 1 Club Point
      2. VIP Copper: 1 Titan Point = 1.2 Club Points
      3. VIP Silver: 1 Titan Point = 1.3 Club Points
      4. VIP Gold: 1 Titan Point = 1.5 Club Points
      5. VIP Titanium: 1 Titan Point = 2 Club Points
      6. VIP Annual Diamond: 1 Titan Point = 2 Club Points

[SIZE=14]Monthly Cash Rewards[/SIZE]

Players that hold Titan VIP level Bronze and generate at least 100 Titan Points will automatically receive $1 for every 100 Club Points (capped at $20 per month) at the beginning of each month. This is equivalent to 15% cashback for cash game players and 17% cashback for tournament players.

Players that hold Titan VIP level Copper, Silver or Gold can also request Monthly Cash Rewards from the VIP support at the beginning of each month instead of saving their Club Points for more rewarding Cash Bonuses from the VIP store.

Please note that all players must log in to their accounts within the first 7 days of the month in order to receive this benefit, as after this time the bonus will have expired.

[SIZE=14]Cash Bonuses[/SIZE]

Below are the cash amounts you can trade your Club Points for in the VIP shop and the amount of points required for each:

$25 - 4,500 Club Points
      $50 - 8,000 Club Points
      $100 - 14,000 Club Points
      $200 - 26,000 Club Points
      $400 - 50,000 Club Points
      $800 - 80,000 Club Points
      $1,500 - 140,000 Club Points
      $4,000 - 320,000 Club Points
      $8,000 - 600,000 Club Points
      $14,000 - 950,000 Club Points

Please note that unused Club Points expire after 12 months and you have to hold at least Titan VIP level Copper to buy any of the above Cash Bonuses from the VIP shop!

Below we have provided a table that gives an idea of the approximate cashback you would see for each cash amount at each VIP Level for cash game and tournament players:

[SIZE=14]Related Links[/SIZE]

Titan Poker: Promotions & Information

[url=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=832239#post832239]Daily $100 Freeroll[/URL]

[url=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=832241#post832241]Weekly $1,250 Depositors Freeroll[/URL]

Bi-weekly $2,500 New Depositors Freeroll

Download / Install Titan Poker
  • 8 replies
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      Awesome thread! Super informative!
    • AJSK
      AJSK
      Bronze
      If you play cash games, the points obviously differ from the 17 Titan Poker points per rake for tournaments. In this case, are STRATEGY POINTS rewarded on the 17/T$rake basis or the actual weighted rake you pay at the table?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AJSK
      If you play cash games, the points obviously differ from the 17 Titan Poker points per rake for tournaments. In this case, are STRATEGY POINTS rewarded on the 17/T$rake basis or the actual weighted rake you pay at the table?
      Hi there AJSK,

I will quote DtotheC on this:

**Note** - We used tournament fee's because cash game rake depends on too many variables to accurately calculate. Even the poker rooms that provide calculators for rake or points always put a disclaimer saying it could go 20% up or down on the figure provided, depending on play style etc..

Hope this was helpful,
      Gary
    • AJSK
      AJSK
      Bronze
      It seems my question was misunderstood. Basically I'm asking if STRATEGY POINTS are based on Titan Point tournament rake conversion ie. if I get 17 Titan Points regardless of the method used to obtain the Titan Points, I obtain 3SP, OR if you play cash games if it is calculated based off the rake you generate NOT the Titan Points you generate ie. Even though I generated 1700 Titan Points, since I only actually raked $50 during cash games, I only get 150SP as opposed to 300SP (1700 SP/17 = $100 * 3 = 300 SP).
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

I can confirm that StrategyPoints are based on $raked and not on Titan points earned.

Apologies for the delayed reply :(

All the best,
      Gary
    • Illvillja
      Illvillja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AJSK
      Hi, I have updated the OP now to also include the calculations for cashgames.

Enjoy!
    • kjngpoker
      kjngpoker
      Bronze
      Is the TitanPoints just for the members who have to make deposit by their own money? My successful TintanPoints from the $50 promotion of PokerStrategy.com can exchange to cash?
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kjngpoker
      Is the TitanPoints just for the members who have to make deposit by their own money? My successful TintanPoints from the $50 promotion of PokerStrategy.com can exchange to cash?
      You will be able to trade in any points earned while you play at Titan Poker. Even if it is from the free $50