Online Shop Feedback Thread

• Poll
    • Would you be interested in having an online shop?

Yes, I would like to be able to buy PokerStrategy stuff!
        69%
        Yes, but I would want different products
        20%
        No, I'm not really interested.
        11%
      Total: 54 Votes
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Ok here you can discuss the Online Shop - whether you would like to have one, what should be in it, etc.

(Right now the German one has various Clothing e.G. T-shirts/Hoodies/Underwear, various Software and Books, as well as Pokerequipment like Tables/Cards/Chipsets)

Alternatively you could also discuss which T-shirt you would choose should you win ;)
  • 22 replies
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Got to love the underwear! :D
    • phpps
      phpps
      Bronze
      i would like an online shop or rather things like t-shirts etc that could be given out as prizes, but not stuff that is for the sole purpose of blatantly advertising pokerstrategy.com.

Of course i would expect that it would be visible but stuff like funky quotes, joke ideas, cool pics, pros, that sort of thing.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      id like to wear pokerstuff. So, not a t-shirt, but rather ps.com sunglasses, or ps.com caps, id immediately buy + use that. Maybe put the logo upside down, so we can wear our glasses luske-style! :D
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      Maybe put the logo upside down, so we can wear our glasses luske-style! :D
      please, PLEASE tell me you're joking. That's so ugly and totally pointless -_-'

I say, give free shirts to players who participate in live events :P (ok ok I'm already getting the diamond one, but still ^^)
    • StewyVitler
      StewyVitler
      Bronze
      PS.com BaseBall Caps, PS.com Dealer Visors, PS.com Baseball Shirts (like Ivey), PS.com Card Protectors, PS.com Bucket Hats (small like), did I say PS.com Baseball Caps (I collect b-ball caps, sort of, PS.com one would be cool),PS.com coffee mugs, PS.com Mouse Pads (I made a SHChart mouse pad-I like it) everything in lots of colours n the shinier the better since man tends to hoard like rats incl. myself hehe :) plenty o things more too, simple useful computer related stuff etc.....etc.....etc..........
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      A shop would be great, with the same content as the german shop and a Porsche Cayman in it like the pokerstars-shop :) No just kidding, I would already be happy with the same content of the german store.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Well the usual stuff would be OK, like T-shirts, caps, sets of poker chips, cards...

And it would be pretty cool if it would be possible to exchange Strategy Points for items in the store, like at poker sites.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      And it would be pretty cool if it would be possible to exchange Strategy Points for items in the store, like at poker sites.
      nice idea! i hope it'll be possible in the near future. ;)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Well the usual stuff would be OK, like T-shirts, caps, sets of poker chips, cards...

Nice idea indeed. Though implementation might need some thought, I would expect prices to be relatively high in terms of strategy points. There are many people earning 50k SP upwards a month and unless prices are high these players could wipe out the store. In turn this would mean little benefit for the average silver/gold player, however this is the general philosophy of the existing rewards system anyway so it wouldn't actually be that bad.
    • rollkin
      rollkin
      Bronze
      I want those T-Shirt !
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ManniXXX

Nice idea indeed. Though implementation might need some thought, I would expect prices to be relatively high in terms of strategy points. There are many people earning 50k SP upwards a month and unless prices are high these players could wipe out the store. In turn this would mean little benefit for the average silver/gold player, however this is the general philosophy of the existing rewards system anyway so it wouldn't actually be that bad.
      Well there could be only some items available for the exchange. Like T-shirts, caps, cards... Things that are not worth as much and I don't thing any of the diamond players wants 10000000 T-shirts at home :D

Or the number of exchangeable points could be limited. Or the number of things you can buy for points a month(Like you can buy only 5 things in one month for points)
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      how much would you guys pay me to put your logo/name on my truck? :D

I think your store should have

-hacky sacks
      -beer cozzies, shot glasses and beer steins
      -bikini/undies for the ladies
      -pokerchips with each active members name on one and the chip size would reflect status
      -token trophies we can get for being good lads
      -poker stratregy hockey jerseys
      -winter toques/ ball caps *must be trucker mesh style
      -poker strategy admin action figures each would get there own weapon
      -and dont forget Poker Strategy premium brand rolling papers / ash trays :D

just a few ideas

Yours Truly: CardBender420

Hoppy Easter " Boing" "Boing" "Boing" :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      -bikini/undies for the ladies

poker strategy admin action figures each would get there own weapon

This is an excellent idea. I will have to get this implemented :D
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      lol@check behind.

@topic: a shop would be nice. possibly we can use our SP :D ?
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Yoghi for headadmin when action figures are going to be made!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      i'm thinking... it'd almost be worth it.

but then i remember that you have to help administrate this forum

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1430
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I'd just ask to be headadmin of something like Luxembourg, wouldn't be too hard.
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      but then you have to wade through that forum to find the users from luxembourg :P .

rather do data entry or telemarketing, to be honest (and i've done both before :P )
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I wonder which weapon SoyCD would get?

Tire iron or maybe he would get a pet tiger like He-Man.

:D