passed @ 2nd attempt!

• s1mc0rp
      s1mc0rp
      Bronze
      hello fellow poker students!

Even though I read through everything I still failed the quiz 1st time round. Thankfully the 2nd attempt was more fruitful.

needless to say I eagerly await the deposit of 50$ to my titan poker account courtesy of the pokerstrategy team. nice one!
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello s1mc0rp and welcome to the forums!

Always good to read motivated first posts - best of luck in your Poker career and I hope to see you become an active part of our community :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      Hi s1mc0rp and welcome!
    • s1mc0rp
      s1mc0rp
      Bronze
      Hi all...
      Believe i received the 50$ into my titan poker account today (01/03/08) at approximately 1639hrs. My real money account now reads £25.43 which I assume is down to the conversion rates involved when coverting dollars into sterling. Great work pokerstrategy team, many thanks.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I'm glad to hear that you got the money. Have fun with it and do your best as you'll be representing PokerStrategy team. Also don't forget to keep us up-to-date about your progress. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • dakicker
      dakicker
      Bronze
      passed the poker quiz 3rd time round thankfully:) just awaiting the $50. how does this work do i get a percentage of the winnings?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dakicker
      passed the poker quiz 3rd time round thankfully:) just awaiting the $50. how does this work do i get a percentage of the winnings?
      Hi dakicker,

Congratulations on passing the quiz :)

Don't forget to check your mail (junk-mail perhaps) for the ID check that you should have received.

How it works is explained here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/

The money is yours to keep and you get to keep 100% of the winnings. We just benefit from whatever rake you accumulate.

Best regards,
      SoyCD