This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PLEASE ADVICE ME...plz

• vikasgupta09
      vikasgupta09
      Bronze
      Hi !
      Its been around 7-8 months i am playing poker...i simply love playing poker now..but i am addicted to it :( when i don't play it a day...i feel like pissed off...
      I have won many good tournaments at William hill and 888poker.com
      Some great wins(for me) were
      2 out 550 players, 6 out of 252, 19 out of 502, 70 out of 1069, etc...
      I too had won 40 player SnG many times...
      But besides these winning tournaments, i have lost 15000 INR in this poker :(
      I have not utilized the best of 50$ given at pokerstrategy.com even...I keep depositing 10$ - 20$ at 888poker.com and i lost them all in a day or two....Usually i play 1$ SnG & 2.5$ SnG double or nothing...
      The problem with me is at times I play at big table hoping to win good money and thereby not following the bank roll :(

I am really pissed off...Besides all these lose, i feel very good while playing poker...and i don't want to leave poker but i don't want to lose money even...

Please advice me how should I start now...i have read articles about SnG thoroughly , never watched videos though...
      Please if you can spare time, tell me all about all the s/w to analyze the game...Also please suggest me at which poker site should i make the deposit to continue my play and from that deposit which game should i play...
      Many times i play MTT in which sometimes i win but sometimes even loss on the pair of AA

I have downloaded around 10 poker clients in my pc...bt i love to play at 888poker.com only

I am really very confused whether to continue playing poker or leave the game here only for not having enough patience to play only $1 SnG

Please advice, or drop a message if psbl...i am in need of someone who can help me at this confusing stage...

And i have signed up on 888poker.com before joining Pokerstrategy.com and thereby my playing over there doesn't give me any strategy points...I wish i can also make some strategy points here...
  • 1 reply