PLEASE ADVICE ME...plz

• vikasgupta09
      vikasgupta09
      Bronze
      Hi !
      Its been around 7-8 months i am playing poker...i simply love playing poker now..but i am addicted to it :( when i don't play it a day...i feel like pissed off...
      I have won many good tournaments at William hill and 888poker.com
      Some great wins(for me) were
      2 out 550 players, 6 out of 252, 19 out of 502, 70 out of 1069, etc...
      I too had won 40 player SnG many times...
      But besides these winning tournaments, i have lost 15000 INR in this poker :(
      I have not utilized the best of 50$ given at pokerstrategy.com even...I keep depositing 10$ - 20$ at 888poker.com and i lost them all in a day or two....Usually i play 1$ SnG & 2.5$ SnG double or nothing...
      The problem with me is at times I play at big table hoping to win good money and thereby not following the bank roll :(

I am really pissed off...Besides all these lose, i feel very good while playing poker...and i don't want to leave poker but i don't want to lose money even...

Please advice me how should I start now...i have read articles about SnG thoroughly , never watched videos though...
      Please if you can spare time, tell me all about all the s/w to analyze the game...Also please suggest me at which poker site should i make the deposit to continue my play and from that deposit which game should i play...
      Many times i play MTT in which sometimes i win but sometimes even loss on the pair of AA

I have downloaded around 10 poker clients in my pc...bt i love to play at 888poker.com only

I am really very confused whether to continue playing poker or leave the game here only for not having enough patience to play only $1 SnG

Please advice, or drop a message if psbl...i am in need of someone who can help me at this confusing stage...

And i have signed up on 888poker.com before joining Pokerstrategy.com and thereby my playing over there doesn't give me any strategy points...I wish i can also make some strategy points here...
  • 1 reply