This site is awesome!

• MrModi

Congratulations on this awesome school site that helps new poker players like me to get in the business.

I was very excited about that, I tried the quiz and failed. I do not know, not an impressive kick start, but I can try again, no?

Can you please tell me (in case I pass the quiz) which platform should I choose? and what are the guidelines to complete the process of my account?

Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • akablade
      Hi, i passed the quiz and i am waiting for my 50 dollars and i suggest you pick full tilt. it is very organized very exciting and its fun wacthing all he pros play since there is a bunch of them on it. so i say full tilt all the way even though the rake is kind of high.
    • thunderbird56
      First, i recommend that you read and study our beginner articles carefully. Then the quiz should be very easy for you. You've five attempts, and 85% answers need to be correct to pass the quiz.

Once you've passed the quiz, you can choose to get the starting money at any of these sites: PartyPoker, Full Tilt Poker, Mansion Poker, and TitanPoker. All you need is to register with the poker room using our bonus code 'PS150'. The transfer process will take up to 48 hours unless we require an ID-check.

Best regards,
    • phpps
      Problem with full tilt is the rake is really high on lower limits for ring games,

i like titan personally and pokerstars. pacific is really loose with alot of fish, not a big fan of the software.

Make sure you read the basic article before writing the quiz again.
    • SoyCD
      Welcome MrModi,

Personally I would recommend starting out on either Mansion, Titan or Party due to the high rake at the lower levels on Full Tilt. You can still move to Full Tilt after you have established yourself a bankroll but I think for beginners the other sites might be easier.

Best regards,
    • moodyuae
      Hey man.

First of all, I agree with you, This is one of the most helpfull websites for beginer poker players. Just read the articles and It will really help you. First 3 times I took the quiz without reading any of the articles, thinking it will be really easy. The fourth time, I decided to give it a shot, and read some. I honestly enjoyed the articles, I mean the first one is basic, but the SSS ones are really really helpful. After you give them a read, the quiz will be easy. I passed it right after I read the article's.

I registered mansion for my software, and Iv checked it out and its not really that bad. But If i were in your position id probably pick PartyPoker or something else (People seem to like Titan Poker alot, I didnt like the titan poker software much though).

I hope that helped!