My LOVE is unprecedented

• TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      ok, this will be a flow..

of organized rambles of my psychotic soul which is currently experiencing a decently high temperature. Running nose and insomnia are my guides.

i feel suprisingly extatic tho, actually started muttering this a while ago:

havent heard the song i am sure for at least last 5 years.

Alright? what happened, whats new? My last blog got kinda shitty and boring again (dont even wanna link it, its a BS rly) :facepalm: and i asked myself rly deeply like yesterday: WHY? Ok i know many actually. But to put it all short: It lacked LOVE.

Passion is another stepcousin of Love, u can date them both at the time, it wont be inbreeding, its fine, so lets rub her a bit too.

I think, this wont be readable for much. So, i my dear comrades, i end here:
      i do apologize for all the LOVE i ve deprived u of and i want to repent. Rly.

So this is my new blog. I promise u ll get warmed.
  • 305 replies
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      on a more serious note gentlemen and other esteemed creatures, i got back to playing, YEA, BABY, YEA! more colors = more love, right? this blog will be colorful (if i havent mentioned anywhere, i have not played over 20k hands/month from Feb-July!!! :f_cry: )

there are many reasons for this, mainly:

i was lazy playing. why not to be lazy knowing that i could afford not to do much of anything for next decades? I tried so hard for last year or so get a great conditions for playing, get contacts, get motivated and everything. I can tell few conclusions by now: 1, u wont do anything without the LOVE and PASSION coming from within (see how fitting the title of my blog actually is- wtf- pure mage i AM! 2, it aint abt how hard u get hit, but abt how hard u can GET HIT and keep moving forward! (
      )

I also enjoyed a lot of awesome time w my gf, i did some sports, some travelling, overall, i loved most of the parts. Then came FTP busto and some rly bad running in poker and life: a lot of physical problems (i was diagnosed astma and i have a bigtime probs w my knee which is basically slowing me down in any sports i want to do, unless i mind walking straight on my own in next 10 years.

I got sad a bit. But now i burst to new life again.

Many of u reading this might be thinking, oh: again, wtf this is about, AGAIN. And my answer is: Idk srsly :D .. but no AGAIN pls: will demonstrate now:

So, i got ill and as much as i ve planned to play all weekend, i prolly wouldnt be able to, so instead: i intend on analysing a lot, and just talking strategy to ppl:

1st identification of a love warrior :f_love: :

I give 20h (!!) of esentially FREE coaching away right now, right here.

Conditions:

*1 person only has 1 session. He/she can choose between 0h-2h. The price will be very symbolic and set at: 10$/hr. moneybookers or stars transfer

*u can choose ur session length in minutes, but has to be presaid and prepaid for @0.167$/minute. (my normal prices are over 20x more expensive-see my profile. My only personal concern beyond fun and love spreading is to be capable of at the very least earn for a bread and salt w my work otherwise i am afraid there are chances i sober up to a very nice total incompetency syndorm depression :D

*1st one takes 1st gets, no groups available (more stress- i want to spread love- not experienced in a threesome yet, :( ). i plan to coach these 20h within the next 3-4 days. The admission procedure: u must opt in for the coaching in this blog and add me on skype simultaneously (see my profile) and we schedule a session asap, if we cannot schedule- and sb else does before u, i take him/her.

*the students of this are strongly asked to spread the love further and correspondingly agree to respect my failing voice (sore throat) and cauching/sneexing from time to time- i promise to do my best!

*this LOVE parade takes place till 9.9.2011 9:09:09 CET and therefore ALL the sessions must take part until that time (if u prepaid and we didnt manage it- am returning money obv)

disclaimer: this is extremely unlikely a reoccuring event and my conditions for this are open to anyone, even my current students, therefore even tho i utterly respect and put into foremost priority my private coachings, this will not be related to the prices of my further coachings and i expect my loving students all respect this. thank you
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      here, i create a post for interesting vids which i ll update on regularly throughout the blog

hope it allows all the followers feel some love and powa! Then just spread it! Love needs links and relationships ;)

lets be the love generation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ev2duJejO3o
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      Originally posted by TwiceT
      awesome pic TT, thx!

on a vip love list forever :f_love:

I am also sorry to u, that i didnt love u as much as i could at times. I didnt show u how i appreciate u rly. U brought me to poker, pretty much, U r "1k per day, keeps the doctor away" will echo in my heart forevar :s_love:

I am such a moron lifer, when i came to ur last bday party- i felt so awkward with no present, and u looked so f* awesome there. I rly wanted to just give u a big hug and make u happy right there, but i failed again. :)

I am sorry. I ask for sympathy. I ll rly try to show my love for u more in the future.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      added! lovely idea, imo :f_p:
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
    • summermonkey
      summermonkey
      Bronze
      sounds good!
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I am in?
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      hey i am in reserve me 2h if i am not too late will contact you at skype
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      I was just about to apply for coaching when i realized my problem is probably only the motivation part. Can u teach motivation?!?
    • Johniiicek
      Johniiicek
      Bronze
      I WISH, BUT I AM SUCH (A) FISH :D

Make love, not raises : :f_love: :s_love:
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      i want some love. can i be in???
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      Originally posted by ihufa
      I was just about to apply for coaching when i realized my problem is probably only the motivation part. Can u teach motivation?!?
      i think i can talk for 2h abt motivation no problem, other thing is how much of a weight will it have when it comes from a person who cannot force himself playing. (i have a good analysing/ diet and had sports ethic)

no idea if it helps, but there would be some :heart: in it, u can bet :)

Originally posted by Johniiicek
      I WISH, BUT I AM SUCH (A) FISH

Make love, not raises

love is for everyone, everyone needs love and i want to deliver :) NL2, 0.1SnG, i dont care. As long as u think i can help u, i ll try my best. Obv, i think i can help higher stakes plrs a bit more, but thats not what u should be looking at at all. I want to spread LOVE!

ur love is my love
      :f_love:
    • zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      im in, adding/calling via skype in the evening after work :)
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Got room for one more? Could use some help at shorthanded cash games. Are you thinking session review?
    • M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      wow, really impressed with your offer Nail!!!

You got room for a NL5/NL10 player? :heart: :heart:

I play FR NL5/NL10. This would be my first coaching experience ever, I am really curious how it would go. 1h/2h whatever you can / are willing to do, a coaching with you would certainly be a right direction for me. I really want to get my basics / thinking processes down.

Can I add you on Skype?
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      ofc! :f_love: everyone add me!

again to make sure:

the order u contact me in, is NOT the order we do coaching in. It's only the order i will contact u to try to schedule the coaching. If u re unavailable, i go to another person in line and then get back to u later. (the reason for this is that obv this is a 1time offer, i want to spread love while hot still! the longer i wait, the less warm the love will be.. i figured out 20h will be around my limit before going to the "project". I will try to do this in as close to in 1 take as possible, will be prolly totally washed out after that and obv cant serve my love portion to everyone :( tho i would want to! maybe the "Limitless" movie secret pill?! 1 time pls!

Therefore everyone who adds me: pls: write me the soonest possible time u re available for coaching. I ll do 6h+ nonstop sessoins, maybe even 12h nonstop, so 1 will go right after the other. When i start the coaching, i ll write the 1st in line and ask him/her if he is ready to go. If not, i write the 2nd one, if he is not, i ll write the 3rd one. - this goes instantly, so i await big jumps in the order of which u contacted me. I think even if u re 30th in line, very possible u get to be picked if u re ready at the time other ppl are not.

So it will all be quick, if my health isnt too bad, hope not, and all be done in couple of days. It s very UNlikely that after 4days there will be place, and i will try to just rest for a bit and then see if i can play and maybe repeat the coaching love spreading freanzy again later after some months.

I rly suggest 2 formats: (easiest to manage timewise for me- most exp in those as for coaching):

1, hand history analysis

2, video analysis

if u want a hh analysis, prepare up to 8 more interesting hands in hh format - sharing thru teamviewer of ur screen is enough, u dont have to upload it anywhere

if u want video analysis, there might be a prob w the speed of our net connection when teamviewering making the vid rly laggy- so the safest way for u to go, is after u make video (requirements: 30min long up to 6tabs if FR, up to 4tabs if SH, up to 2tabs if HU -with no overlaps pls) u upload it asap and send me the link that u re ready.

The ppl who are ready first, i take the first.

in advance i am sorry for those who will not get the opportunity, it will be queued, i hope if u make the effort to get ready for the session and in the end, end up out of the 20h limit, u dont hurt me.

and instead save all ur material for potential next LOVE spreding!

now i sleep 7h, then i am ready to go w 1st eager minds of the poker future. :f_love:

this is the order according to which i start scheduling the coaching from when i wake up and have breakfast( and hopefully feel good): -sorry i dont know ur names here, just skypes:

1, Fongie
      2, Jeremy King
      3, TheShade
      4, Sandeep
      5, Reinis
      6, Rio
      7, Zlovkvetinaci
      8, KingYngvar
      9, DanielMircea
      10, Dublimax

gl everyone
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      added!
      wow really looking forward to this. hope it is not too late already!
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      added, hope its not too late ;]