This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Jj Ip

• foolboydesire
      foolboydesire
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $10,14
      CO:
      $3,67
      Hero:
      $10

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with J:spade: , J:diamond:
      MP3 raises to $0,30, CO calls $0,30, Hero calls $0,30, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1,05) T:spade: , 9:heart: , 8:heart: (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0,7, MP3 calls $0,70, CO calls $0,70.

Turn: ($3,15) 3:diamond: (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $2, MP3 folds, CO raises to $2,67 (All-In), Hero calls $0,67.

River: ($8,49) 3:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $8,49

raise or not preflop? i call basically because i have position on both of them and don't mind to play 3-way pot postflop, and if i 3bet they'd probably fold their weaker hands anyway

on the flop i bet (maybe a bit too little?) as i see myself ahead and don't wanna give any free cards, however they both call, but turn card is a blank and i fire another barrel

both players are rather tight and passive, i put CO on some speculative hand and he could have hit the flop but i hold pretty strong hand too and against these short stacks i'm willing to take bigger risks than against normal stacks, and MP3 in my mind showed big weakness as a PFA by checking twice post flop so i don't really consider him

is it well played ?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello foolboydesire,

Against CO stack I doubt that I am getting away here while we even have an overpair+OESD. Nice hand! Although just bet CO stack directly all-in.

Best regards.