[NL2-NL10] How should i have played this?

• hingpoker
      hingpoker
      Bronze
      0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A (Comment)
      MP3 calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.14) Q, 5, 3 (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($0.14) T (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $0.06, MP3 raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.26, MP3 calls $0.14.

River: ($0.66) T (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $0.36, MP3 raises to $0.70 (All-In), Hero calls $0.34.

Final Pot: $2.06

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP3 shows three-of-a-kind, tens (Ts 8d)
      Hero shows (As Ad)

MP3 wins with three-of-a-kind, tens (Ts 8d)
  • 4 replies
    • Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      Flop. Bet 0,10$

turn : 3bet about 0,36$

River : shove.

By checking flop you let your opponet draw free card so better bet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hingpoker,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Also there is a button on which you click and it will paste a correct format with suits. :) Something like PS, where you can also activate stats&stack which I can't see here.

Preflop: Way too small raise, ~$0,12 would be mine for 1 limper and being OOP.
      Flop: Why do you Check the flop? It's just horrible. :( Bet yourself! We still need to protect.

As played
      Turn: What's the idea behind the small bet? Make a normal bet ~$0,10. And then reevaluate it on further streets. As played I'd rather be inclined to Call it than 3bet, we can easily even be behind here against very strong hands.

As played
      River: Overplayed your AA. :) Also of course too much trapping or whatever your thoughts were with the checks and making so small bets.

Best regards.
    • hingpoker
      hingpoker
      Bronze
      Thanks tbh i have no idea what i was doing, i think i was doing something else at the same time.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by hingpoker
      Thanks tbh i have no idea what i was doing, i think i was doing something else at the same time.
      Try to avoid distractions. :)