Uploaded funds for "Non Gaming Purposes" accidentally

• BC1989RF
      BC1989RF
      Platinum
      Hi,

I uploaded funds from my French bank account to my MB account. I did it for cashing the funds in a poker operator on .com (not .fr). Unfortunately, I ticked “Non Gaming Purposes” when uploading the funds. I can’t deposit then.

So my question is: How can I deposit on the room or, in other words can the money being moved from “Non gaming purposes” to the “Gaming Purposes” status?
      If it’s possible, what do I need for this operation? (document from my bank proving that I can use those funds for gaming purposes?).

Thanks,
      Ben
  • 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Ben,

Have you tried to contact Moneybookers and ask them to switch from "non gaming purposes" to "in use for gaming purposes" ?

Ingrid
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com if you want it done quicker.
    • Samnoemi
      Samnoemi
      Bronze
      Edited by HollyMichelle
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Samnoemi,

Please note that member to member fund swapping is a breach of our forum rules so therefore is not allowed.

I have edited your above post as a result of his breach.

I trust you understand.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • vpac8888
      vpac8888
      Basic
      Hello,

Using Moneybooker/skrill I jsut uploaded funds to my skrill from my bank, I am not sure if i checked For gaming purposes or Non gaming purposes. But now when i try to deposit to poker site using my MB/Skrill, get message account is restriced and one of reasons is depositing using visa for non gaming purposes. Is there any way to fix this by contacting them? After looking online i saw someone posted that need to withdraw everything and deposit again. But that would cost me $18 for bank transfer and acounnt only has $20 in it..............is there any way to fix this , has anyone been able too, any advice is greatly apreciated
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vpac8888
      Hello,

Using Moneybooker/skrill I jsut uploaded funds to my skrill from my bank, I am not sure if i checked For gaming purposes or Non gaming purposes. But now when i try to deposit to poker site using my MB/Skrill, get message account is restriced and one of reasons is depositing using visa for non gaming purposes. Is there any way to fix this by contacting them? After looking online i saw someone posted that need to withdraw everything and deposit again. But that would cost me $18 for bank transfer and acounnt only has $20 in it..............is there any way to fix this , has anyone been able too, any advice is greatly apreciated
      Good morning vpac8888,

I think the best would be to contact Skrill and ask because this could depend on many things which we don't have insight. However, I'm going to ask our key account manager and see if I can find out something for you. :)

I'll be back as soon as I have any update.
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      It was confirmed that you should contact Skrill and they will be able to advise you regards to this. Let us know how it went!
      Ingrid
    • LUKLACH2
      LUKLACH2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skrill
      pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com if you want it done quicker.
      I send an email to you yesterday.

This Skrill is fckn joke, Ive deposited 270 Euros to buy Euro2012 tickets so Ive checked the nongaming purposes - I have the tickets cost -250 Euro so its about 20 Euro in my Acc for non gaming purposes.
      I wanted to change pokerroom and make deposit, but my whole cash was blocked for gaming purposes.
      Ive spoken with support they say I need to cash out ALL my money and deposit it AGAIN for gaming purposes. So I need to cashout over 1200 Euros to unblock the 20 Euro on nongaming in my Acc? And pay the fee ofcourse...

Part of my money came after this nongaming deposit, it came today about 500 Euro - so I tried to deposit again and I was aloud to deposit about 1000 Euro

?( ?( ?(

I have now 270 Euro on Skrill blocked - Can you speek with someone that can unblock it for me?
      I spend this money on nongaming purposes I bouth the tickets ffs!
      You can block the 20 Euros if you have to.

Kind Regards

Lukas
    • Patrald800
      Patrald800
      Basic
      Originally posted by BC1989RF
      Hi,

I uploaded funds from my French bank account to my MB account. I did it for cashing the funds in a poker operator on .com (not .fr). Unfortunately, I ticked “Non Gaming Purposes” when uploading the funds. I can’t deposit then.

So my question is: How can I deposit on the room or, in other words can the money being moved from “Non gaming purposes” to the “Gaming Purposes” status?
      If it’s possible, what do I need for this operation? (document from my bank proving that I can use those funds for gaming purposes?).

Thanks,
      Ben
      just make another account and send the money to it then it will be for gambling but i am not 100% sure about that
    • Post removed