Betfair Poker Daily $100 Freeroll

    • DavidJMA
      DavidJMA
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.11.2010 Posts: 334


      Please note that daily freerolls have ended on 31st of July 2012.

      [SIZE=14][B][COLOR=darkred]Daily Freeroll Details[/B][/SIZE][/color]

      Starting times: Mon-Fri - 19:30 GMT
      Registration: 18:30 GMT
      Prize pool: $100 per day


      [SIZE=14]How can I participate?[/SIZE]

      You will need a Betfair account created via PokerStrategy.com which generated a minimum of 1 Player Point between 00:00 GMT on 1st September 2011 and at least 48 hours prior to tournament.

      [SIZE=14]How can I find this freeroll?[/SIZE]

      Open the Betfair Poker client, select "SCHEDULED TOURNAMENTS" from the menu on top and then choose "All Tournaments". You will then need to find the "PokerStrategy Daily $100 Freeroll" from the list as shown in the image below:




      [SIZE=14][B]Related Links[/B][/SIZE]

      Updated from January 2012 Terms & Conditions for Betfair Daily $100 Freerolls

      Betfair Poker: Promotions & Information
  • 45 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Anybody participating?
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.08.2009 Posts: 377
      Was going to play freeroll today but it seems it requires a ticket which I don't have. Just made my account a week or so ago.
    • hgypoker
      hgypoker
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.11.2007 Posts: 3,040
      I haven't got my ticket to the PokerStrategy.com $2,000 + $1,400 Depositor Freeroll on the 2011.09.15 19:00 CEST. I have fulfilled all requirements. Please arrange the ticket some hours before the tournament.
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Gold
      Joined: 22.08.2009 Posts: 208
      I dont either, although I have fulfilled all requirements
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Hi guys,

      We're checking this. I'll be back shortly with updates.

      Ingrid
    • MarcusBo
      MarcusBo
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.10.2009 Posts: 9,215
      The tickets are always given out around 3 hours prior to the tournament.

      meandi289 - You should have one.

      hgypoker - You're unfortunately not eligible for the freeroll.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Thank you Marcus for popping by! As always, appreciated a lot. :)
    • hgypoker
      hgypoker
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.11.2007 Posts: 3,040
      Originally posted by MarcusBo
      hgypoker - You're unfortunately not eligible for the freeroll.
      Ticket #3658254 created, details about my transactions that makes me elighable are there.

      Of course this is no help as the tourney will be ended whem this gets resolved...
    • ChiTheoK0To
      ChiTheoK0To
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.12.2010 Posts: 126
      I've been deposit too, and 1 PS point (sorry I just conflip 7 times, and lost 6 :s_frown: ) next time I'll try to HU, far better ROI
      this week no ticket, I hope I'll have the next one :f_grin:
    • yayasarika
      yayasarika
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.09.2010 Posts: 59
      I consider joining for the next run, anyone know how many took part in the 2k freeroll yesterday?

      and what about the daily 100 dollar freerolls anyone know the average number of participants in those?
    • MarcusBo
      MarcusBo
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.10.2009 Posts: 9,215
      Originally posted by yayasarika
      I consider joining for the next run, anyone know how many took part in the 2k freeroll yesterday?

      and what about the daily 100 dollar freerolls anyone know the average number of participants in those?
      The depositors freeroll yesterday had 121 participants, the daily freerolls have an average of 200 to 250 participants I'd say.
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.09.2009 Posts: 78
      Try to reg to daily freeroll but dont have ticket. My account is created via ps, even before they move to ongame.
      How can i get the ticket? Do i need to type code like at euro poker or something like that?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by crowes
      Try to reg to daily freeroll but dont have ticket. My account is created via ps, even before they move to ongame.
      How can i get the ticket? Do i need to type code like at euro poker or something like that?
      Hi crowes,


      We can only recognise a tracked account once that account has begun to receive StrategyPoints.

      Since you've never received StrategyPoints on BetFair, we can't be sure whether you're tracked or not. In such cases, we'd advise you to contact the poker room customer support and ask them to confirm whether or not your account is affiliated to PokerStrategy.com.

      let me know :)

      Ingrid
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.07.2009 Posts: 567
      Hey i have quick question. Do i have to earn 1SP during qualification phrase or i just have to deposit if I have made some points long time before?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      Hey i have quick question. Do i have to earn 1SP during qualification phrase or i just have to deposit if I have made some points long time before?
      Hi Zemnieks11,

      For the daily $100 freerolls all you need is a tracked Betfair account.

      For the bi-weekly tournaments you must have earned 1SP during the qualifying period and made a deposit to be credited with a ticket :)

      Kind regards,
      Gary
    • RockDead
      RockDead
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.01.2011 Posts: 9
      Hii please ticket
      My nickname Roginskis27
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by RockDead
      Hii please ticket
      My nickname Roginskis27
      Hi RockDead,

      First of all, Welcome to our community!

      We've noticed that your account is still basic, which normally means that you haven't managed to complete your registration.

      Could you please follow the instructions in this ticket and fill in your details, choose poker room and your free $50 will be on it's way.

      Also, Roginskis27 is your Betfair username?

      Ingrid
    • RockDead
      RockDead
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.01.2011 Posts: 9
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by RockDead
      Hii please ticket
      My nickname Roginskis27
      Hi RockDead,

      First of all, Welcome to our community!

      We've noticed that your account is still basic, which normally means that you haven't managed to complete your registration.

      Could you please follow the instructions in this ticket and fill in your details, choose poker room and your free $50 will be on it's way.

      Also, Roginskis27 is your Betfair username?

      Ingrid

      Thank you
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by RockDead
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by RockDead
      Hii please ticket
      My nickname Roginskis27
      Hi RockDead,

      First of all, Welcome to our community!

      We've noticed that your account is still basic, which normally means that you haven't managed to complete your registration.

      Could you please follow the instructions in this ticket and fill in your details, choose poker room and your free $50 will be on it's way.

      Also, Roginskis27 is your Betfair username?

      Ingrid

      Thank you
      no problems, :) let me know how it goes and if you need any more assistance, just shout!