This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 2nl, fr 99 - homework Q3

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hello. i need a little feedback about how to play this hand..

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.44
      CO:
      $1.97

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9:diamond: , 9:club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, CO calls $0.08, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0.19) 9:spade: , 7:spade: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.19, CO raises to $0.50, Hero???

i'm not sure here because if i just call, then he will get another card. i do not want to see another spade on the turn or the river but then again does he play a FD like this?? vpip says hes pretty loose and af says he's pretty aggressive so i guess he could even be prepared to ship it with just a flush draw but im not so sure. on the other hand, if i raise he might fold any hand other than a flush draw. so the question is, do i call here and try and ship the turn, or do i 3bet or shove here? if a 3bet is preferred, how big should it be?

anyways, i think i played the hand badly from this point on but i still one since he had pocket TT. the turn card was the K :spade: and i bet out only to be faced with a shove which i couldnt fold to by that point.
  • 1 reply