Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Wcoop 22

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
1,658 Views

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Selling 35% of WCOOP 22.

WCOOP-22 $530 NLHE $1.5m gtd

1.2 mark-up

35% = $222.60
5% = $31.80

preference to big buyers.

transfers on stars only.

feedback


5 replies
stevegold87
Joined: 18.06.2009
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by lessthanthreee
I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Selling 35% of WCOOP 22.

WCOOP-22 $530 NLHE $1.5m gtd

1.2 mark-up

35% = $222.60
5% = $31.80

preference to big buyers.

transfers on stars only.

feedback

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Just doing this as a mod, gl.

p.s : I would also like to take 5% as a player/backer


PetChoveka
Joined: 14.02.2010
BlackMember

I`d like to take 10%


Gerv
Joined: 07.05.2008
Elite Grinder

I take 15%


fruktpuff
Joined: 24.09.2010
PokerStrategist

That amounting to 30%, I'd like to take the remaining 5% please.

regards,
Richard


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

hey guys. i had an outside buyer take 20%. as the 2nd biggest buyer the remaining 15% is going to gerv as per my preferences.

thanks for your interest. keep an eye out, there may be more threads for the rest of wcoop.


Share: