Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5,13
      BU:
      $5

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:diamond: , K:club:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,16, CO folds, BU raises to $0,50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,34.

I'm not sure what to do in this situation. If I 4bet, villain will push almost every time on this level and then it's a marginal situation for me to call, I think.
      If I call the 3bet I'll play oop, but I think it's better than fold, because AKo is too strong to fold it against any 3bet SH.
      So i would like to get a suggestion, what to do with AKo vs. 3bets.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meras18,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Well, calling is out of question here unless you expect the opponent to 3bet loose. I'd most likely just Raise/Fold it than go for a continue. Since at the best we anyways get a coinflip and against his line it rather seems to be not the best case.

Best regards.