anyone seen my €39 ?

• mariobros00
      mariobros00
      Bronze
      Hi

i had my free $50 SC on WH, wasnt very active there but the last time i played was little less than 50 days ago and i'm pretty sure i left a balance of €77, i logged in today and my balance reads €38 ?(

does PS take their SC back after inactivity or did i get robbed by WH?

PS, cash/mtt history checked
  • 7 replies
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      Have you checked your coat pockets?

just kidding :)

I know you sorta mentioned about this but just to be sure... If you pop open your account window and look at your table history and transaction history it may give you at least part of the information you're looking for.

If you failed to clear the PS bonus they will take back back the portion you hadn't lost.

I'm just speculating though.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey mariobros00,

Did you check your transaction history since?

You can always open up WH Live Support feature and ask them what has happened also. They would be better placed to give you all the information than us here.

Bear in mind you have 150 days to keep your $50 starting capital and to do this you must generate $50 in rake or fees and make a $20 deposit also.

Keep us updated please,

Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi mariobros00,

The $50 will be taken off your balance balance after 14 days if activity is 0 (no rake, no fees).

Rest of the bankroll up to $50 if you do not generate rake or fees worth $50 within 150 days or deposit at least $100.

Could you please drop us a ticket and we'll look into this.

Ingrid
    • mariobros00
      mariobros00
      Bronze
      thanks for the replies, ;)

the transactions history is blank, cash and mtt history confirms more BR left last time i played than the one the cashier reads.
      also it reads 1,725 WH points, idk how much rake is that.

i didnt want to contact their support before making sure PS didnt retrieve the SC

€39 convert to $53, idk...

i'll drop a ticket and see how it goes
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Please keep me updated in this thread :)
    • mariobros00
      mariobros00
      Bronze
      yep, the SC has been retrieved, apparently my 1725 WH points were only good for $30 rake,

so, do i get strategy points if i start playing there with the remaining BR ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Mario,

Aww.. sorry to hear. But the good news is, that this will not affect your tracking. If you decide to deposit or play with your rakeback amount, you'll still be accumulating StrategyPoints.

Anything else we can help you with, please give me a shout.

Ingrid