Unibet live tournament fund?

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Is this still valid:

"On top you can get the Unibet Plus Tournament Fund if you gather 5000 Unibet Points per week. For every €100 you rake, you get €10 in your Live Tournament Fund – rake €5,000 in the calendar month and this doubles up to €20! You can spend your balance on any tournament with a buy in of €1,000 or more."

Becouse I can't find it anywhere on their page or in my account.
  • 24 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Dippy,

Im not 100% sure on this i havent played there for a while now, i think they had a live support chat when i played there last although i dont think they were available 24/7 maybe you could contact them and ask them directly.

Il ask around for you anyway but it may be quicker to try and ask them directly, let us know how you get on if you get in touch with them,

Thanks,
      Carl
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I doubt I'd get any sensible anwser from them, since pokerstrategy is the only site I saw this on.

I also don't get the 30% loyalty bonus, is that the point redmetion system? Becouse by my calculations that's not 30%. And what are Unibet plus funds? When and how do you get them?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I dunno, whilst some live supports can be awkwards at times to deal with i remember unibet being pretty helpful really.

the 30% loyalty bonus is i believe the redeem your points system i believe and can you post us some numbers to show us what your calculations are showing you cos it should be 30% ?(
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Well, on their page it says that for every 1eur rake you get 10 points. Right now I can redeem 3234 points for 71eur. 3234 points = 323.4eur and that comes to ~22%.

PS: Their live support is never online :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Dippy,

You'll get into the Unibet Plus tier as soon as you gather 5000 Unibet Points per week.

For every €100 raked, you get €10 in their Live Tournament Fund (If you rake €5000 per month, you can get €20 in their Fund per every €100 raked). The Live Tournament Fund balance can be seen under the ‘MyPage’ section, right below your cash balance under ‘Unibet Plus’.

The Live Tournament Fund balance can be spent on any tournament with a buy-in of €1000 or more. To spend it, you have to contact the VIP manager or the customer service.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid

ps: muchos grazias Carl for escalating! :heart:
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      Well, on their page it says that for every 1eur rake you get 10 points. Right now I can redeem 3234 points for 71eur. 3234 points = 323.4eur and that comes to ~22%.

PS: Their live support is never online :)
      Hi Dippy,

The calculation you are doing is in Euro's whereas the site works on USD $.

UniBet VIP Points

Specifically, this bit near the top "for every US dollar you generate in rake or tournament fees, you will earn 10 VIP points"

It also says that you can trade in your points for $1 for 33 VIP Points. So we do 10(points per $1), divided by 33($1 cash points cost) and that gives us 0.30303030303 etc etc, so 30%.

Hope that helps matey :)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid :)

I just assumed that since everything is in euros the points are calculated with euro rake, sould read more carefully :f_biggrin:

I still don't see the live tournament fund dough... Does it maybe appear after a month or something like that?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems Dippy, we're here to help :)

I would really suggest you to contact the poker room customer support and ask about it, it should be added to your account imo.

Let me know what they say.
      Ingrid
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      This is what I got:

Dear Mrxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Unibet.

Bonus related issues from Poker Stategy need to be taken up with them. Because of this you are kindly advised to contact Poker Stategy in order to resolve this issue.

Should you require any further assistance during your time with Unibet, please do not hesitate to contact us by way of either our free phone number, email or via our live chat support facilities.

Best Regards

Stephen

Unibet Support
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      and he says "poker stategy" ?! :facepalm:

I'll look into this tomorrow Dippy.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      and he says "poker stategy" ?! :facepalm:

I'll look into this tomorrow Dippy.
      Funny, I even sent a link to the site so they should get it right :rolleyes:

Anyway, wanted to post before that this would be the anwser, becouse it's pretty standard for them to say that, but I didn't want to come out as a smartass :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Yeah I undersand Dippy, I'm looking into this now :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Update :)

As the €10 can get doubled up to €20 (if more than €5,000 rake) it seems to us here that you cannot expect any payments before the end of the month.Which means you should wait until October when the final rake amount is set.

Helpful?

Ingrid
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Ok, I'll wait till the end of the month to bug you agian then :s_cool:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ok, I'll wait till the end of the month to bug you agian then :s_cool:
      no problems, bug me anytime!

:D :D :D
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hej hoj :)

September is over for 10 days and I still can't see the tournament fund anywhere :)

Also another question, how do I use the unibet plus funds? What are they? I can only see them in my account, but can't really do anything with them :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Dippy,

Great to hear from you again :)

I'll check this tomorrow morning first thing.

Ingi
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Also another question, how do I use the unibet plus funds? What are they? I can only see them in my account, but can't really do anything with them :)
      http://www.unibet.com/poker/introducing-the-all-new-unibet-poker-club-1.16356
      *** UNIBET PLUS: For every 100 euros you rake, you get 10 euros in your Live Tournament Fund – rake 5000 euros in the calendar month and this doubles up to 20 euros! You can spend your balance on any tournament with a buy in of €1000 or more. To spend your balance, just contact your VIP manager or customer service.

Did this help?
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      As a PokerStrategist you will always receive 30% loyalty bonus and have the chance to get up to €1-€2 in Unibet Plus funds for each €10 in rake.

On top you can get the Unibet Plus Tournament Fund if you gather 5000 Unibet Points per week. For every €100 you rake, you get €10 in your Live Tournament Fund – rake €5,000 in the calendar month and this doubles up to €20! You can spend your balance on any tournament with a buy in of €1,000 or more.

When I read this it seams like the Unibet plus funds and Unibet plus tournament fund are two different things.

But since I'm probably wrong, I think this segment should be refrased so it's not missleading.