Gold
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($31.31)
      Hero ($20)
      CO ($20.67)
      BTN ($25.24)

Dealt to Hero 9:heart: A:club:

fold, BTN raises to $0.60, SB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $1.80, BTN calls $1.20, fold

FLOP ($4.20) 9:club: 5:diamond: 4:spade:

Hero bets $3, BTN raises to $23.44 (AI), Hero folds

BTN wins $9.69

BTN: 23/19/4
      fold to 3bet 73 (11)
      fold to cbet 36
      raise cbet 36 (11)
      wtsd 29
      steal from BTN 48
      hands 474

SB: 25/20/2.5
      fold to cbet 56
      hands 247

I decided to squeeze because he opens a lot, and folds to 3bet decent ammout until now at least. And he has hard time to call his 48% open range, plus I have a blocker ace. Player from SB is a problem, but I have position against him, so it should be also hard to call for him OOP. SB should have PP very often, so even if he calls it, he should fold later if he does not hit, to 2nd barrell most often.

Now I hit my TPTK and cbet and get allin. What are you doing this time? His raise cbet is high, but not too much sample yet. But the biggest problem is that its an allin. So could be TT-JJ.

Edit: I know, my sqyeze is too litte, should be 4x
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Edit: I know, my sqyeze is too litte, should be 4x
      +1

Now I hit my TPTK and cbet and get allin. What are you doing this time?
      - that is the problem 3-betting oop with A9. Even if you hit your 9xx board would you really want to play for stacks? With my image it is easy choice- they would often just call 98s, 67s and now shove either for protection or to maximize their fold equity, but if your image is tight, then they might only shove for sets.
      If you want to play for safe, then b/f, but at the same time don´t squeeze ahnds, that you don´t want to play for stacks postflop. personally I´d not 3-bet pf and then loo to fold tptk hand that situation.
      Reason:
      If I squeeze a lot, BU would likely 4-bet/call shove TT+ (but that would also depends on the player) and very likely call their medium connectors, that has some kind of equity. So I don´t afraid overpair and set has no reason to overbet shove, so at the end I think he has draw, I have tptk and I would call his shove expecting to be ahead. If your table image is different, then you can also b/f these situations, although that is very exploitable.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      My image is tight, my 3bet stat is arroud 5, so bet/fold ok. So since I have tight 3bet image, I have to fold this preflop, right? And at that table I don't remember if I was loose some previous hands, most likely I hadn't loose image, because if I would then I would not squeze because I would know I don't have fold equity.

But I guess its very big problem that I gave good odds to call, and with my 3bet sizing I 'told' them - 'I don't have strong hand, call me please'
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      My image is tight, my 3bet stat is arroud 5, so bet/fold ok. So since I have tight 3bet image, I have to fold this preflop, right? And at that table I don't remember if I was loose some previous hands, most likely I hadn't loose image, because if I would then I would not squeze because I would know I don't have fold equity.

But I guess its very big problem that I gave good odds to call, and with my 3bet sizing I 'told' them - 'I don't have strong hand, call me please'
      you first get quite good odds pf, to see flop with quite strong hand, so I think calling BB that spot should be fine. You´re sometimes dominated, but more often you dominate BU any Axss hand and 9x hands. Also don´t mind your 3-bet, since A9 are ahead their opening ranges and I doubt they would call 3-bet smt like AJ/AT, so you´re only sometimes worried that AQ/AK might flat you.