Apply for a review by the Database Doctor!

• FishermansFriend
      FishermansFriend
      Bronze
      Apply for a review by the Database Doctor!

In his popular video series our resident database expert BogdanPS analyzes the statistics sent by members. Not only will you get a review on your entire database but our coach will give you practical advice on how to plug your leaks.

You can take a look at the series here.

Requirements:
      • NLSH/NLFR
      • Minimum 50k hands in the database (database can be HM, PT, Elephant as long as you can extract the hands in a .txt format) - (your username can be omitted from the review and Bogdan can show you how).
      • Minimum NL10 & Maximum NL200

Apply in this thread with a summary of your poker experience and Bogdan will pick the best candidates for a video review!

Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
  • 32 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Looking forward to your applications!
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Wish I had enough hands to apply...better get my grind on... :'(

Apply now Guys!
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Bronze
      i'd like to apply for it , .started off a month a ago on 888 , got hands from 5/10 10/20 15/30 and 25/50 all FR aroun 70k atm
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      I'd also like to apply. Have little over 50k hands since I started playing on William Hill. Limits range from NL10-NL50. Only a small sample on NL10, most hands are played on NL20 with some shots at NL50.
    • motanu89
      motanu89
      Bronze
      I would like to apply.I have smth like 50k+ from 5nl to 50nl played in the last 2 weeks. i think i can make over 12k hands this weekend and send hh only nl10+.Hope it's ok
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would like to apply and I have to offer 168k hands 20NL SH (and keeps growing).
      Also I have 86k 40NL and and 50NL SH summed up together.
      But since recently I've been playing 20NL and I have bigger database I would prefer review of 20NL:)

Looking forward to hear from you soon:D
    • Mcute
      Mcute
      Bronze
      Hey :)

I have 146k on nl20, 38k on nl40 and nl50 together.
      By the way i am a girl , so i hope you are gentleman and you will choose me ;)
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Hey!

I do have 45,299 hands on NL25. Would that do? If not, I can always play 4,701 hands quickly :)

(I do have more than 50k on NL10 but that was a while ago so it would be more or less pointless for me).

Summary of poker experience:

I have played live for many many years. Had played online before (like in 2006 or 7), then only came back to online last year. Started grinding this January/February.

I of course started on NL2, rocketed to shots @ NL100 and due to bad BR management (and bad play of course) when busto. Redeposited, learned decent BRM, and switched from FR to SH.

Since then I moved NL2 > NL4 > NL10 > NL25 than got a staking plus coaching deal to grind NL50+ (currently on NL50 but my coach/staker said next month I could move to NL100). All shorthanded.

Right now I'm also starting some coaching to some guys on the micros, and some mentoring programs (mainly in the Portuguese community).

Too bad I don't have 50k hands on NL50 yet, but I do (almost) on NL25 and could complete the last ones missing.

I think this is a greeeat opportunity and I have a nice background so please choose me :f_biggrin: (plus, more information can be found on my blogs, just check the signature).

And I am an active member on both English and Portuguese communities, if that counts :)
    • Bashlik101
      Bashlik101
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would like to have my database reviewed. I have 66k hands from 25NL and 127k hands from 10NL. I play FR. My winrates are -1.47bb/100 @ 25NL and 1.12bb/100 @ NL10 :f_confused: As you can see I have some huge leaks in my game and would be very happy if someone could point them out to me :)

I watch lots of strategy videos, read pokerstrategy articles and 2+2 but I find it hard to apply the stuff I learn to my own game :) I believe that if someone could point out the things I do wrong that would tremendously help my game :)

Sincerely,
      B1
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey guys and girls,

Thank you for your applications. Keep them coming please and shortly we will choose which to begin with.

Good luck at the tables.
    • Azim1
      Azim1
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have been playing poker for a year and I am still having pretty much breakeven results. Tomorrow, Ill have a new sample with 50k hands on 6max and it would be just awesome if somebody would give me any tips or advice about how to fix my leaks.
      Today I was playing NL50 and now unfortunately Ill have to move down back to nl25. :) Pretty sure there's full of stuff to think about.
      Iam playing usualy on 12 tables, NL50 less.

So if you would be interested in reviewing my play there will be 44k hands on NL25 and 6k on NL50.
      Right now Iam playing on stars as b33risgood.

My graph for almost 46k hands:
      http://imageshack.us/f/263/funfh.jpg/
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would like to apply. I'm playing NL SH, 4 to 6 tables, mainly nl50 and trying to move up to play nl100.

I have about 105K hands on nl50 with a combined win-rate 2.35BB.
      My win-rate is gradually increasing at that limit.
      I played about 40K hands on nl100 and so far I'm losing -0.55BB

Although I think I'm improving and I'm increasing my win-rate on nl50, so far I can't beat the games at nl100.

If it sounds interesting to you. please let me know.

Cheers,
      eudodo
    • blackaces82
      blackaces82
      Bronze
      hi,

started off in february with 50 $ on NL2. right now im playing NL50 FR (90k hands here). my database with ftp and Pokerstars combined would be about 800k hands. Mainly NL 10 - NL 50.

best regards
    • alkuluku
      alkuluku
      Bronze
      87k hands (6k is HU, rest SH) from NL10 to NL100

Majority NL30 and NL50:
      33k hands at NL50 (5.5bb/100)
      20k hands at NL30 (7.3bb/100)
    • Pizzacat
      Pizzacat
      Bronze
      Hello,

With most of my bankroll stuck on Full Tilt (played NL200-400), moved to Stars but can't seem to win there and it almost feels that my play has degraded in some way. I'm experiencing incredible swings, moved from NL50 to NL10 to NL100 again and now playing NL50SH, the only thing that keeps me going is rakeback :)
      So your review would be greatly appreciated.

My database is over 100k hands, first ~45k are FR and most of the rest are SH.

Thanks
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello everyone,

Thank you for your applications.

After some deliberation (and coin flips) the first user to get a review done will be LuizSilveira .

Luiz, please contact me ASAP to get the database over to me.

Everyone else, stay tuned for a chance to have your DB reviewed next month (we will try to do one review a month but perhaps we can squeeze in two a month on some occasions).
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hello everyone,

Thank you for your applications.

After some deliberation (and coin flips) the first user to get a review done will be LuizSilveira .

Luiz, please contact me ASAP to get the database over to me.

Everyone else, stay tuned for a chance to have your DB reviewed next month (we will try to do one review a month but perhaps we can squeeze in two a month on some occasions).
      Woohoo! :f_grin:

Added you on community, looking a lot forward for this.

I have loads of awful leaks so that will probably make good coaching video material :f_ugly:
    • SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      I am probably late, but just in case... maybe I will be the first for the next month. :f_cool:

I have 100K hands from NL25 FR on Boss Media. I have a winrate of only 1.75bb/100 and would really need someone to look at what I am doing wrong. I feel that I am stuck at that limit...
    • Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      Hello!

If you still needed I can offer ~90k in NL10SH from stars, runnings kinda bad there -1 - 0bb/100 so would rly be great to get some help there and ofc I think many starting ppl play NL10 there and also would love to see some NL10SH. sry for posting so late just now found this thread.

about my poker experience I started there with 50$ some 2 years ago, and slowly build my roll till NL5 then NL10 and now I am stuck there in first NL10 50k hands I was winning player, got 540$ and thought for some NL25 shots but then that swing started and it still didn't stops, I am down to 250$ for now, so I dont know whats wrong, dose my play changed in last 40k hands or that first 50k ones was just lucky ones.

Oky typed kinda much there lol, so if u need it u know where to find me.