Exclusive $11,075 Freeroll on October 2nd

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      There's an exclusive freeroll at Titan Poker coming your way on October 2. Make a deposit of at least $20 and play for $10,000 cash and a ticket to the $200,000 GTD tournament.

$11,075 depositors freeroll
      • Name: PokerStrategy $10,000 Dep FR
      • Freeroll starts: October 2, 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: October 2, 11:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000 cash + 5x $215 tickets to $200,000 GTD

How can I take part in the freeroll?
      1.) You need a Titan Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2.) Deposit at least $20 between September 19 at 00:01 GMT and October 1 at 23:59 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your Titan Poker lobby and go to Tournaments -> Private.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made between September 19, 00:00 GMT 00:01 GMT and October 1, 23:59 GMT.
      Good luck everyone!

• 38 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Who's in? :)
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      I am in, I just signed up for a free 50$ was gonna run it up throguh the levels, but going to deposit 30$ just to play in this freeroll with our members :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iCallSick1
      I am in, I just signed up for a free 50$ was gonna run it up throguh the levels, but going to deposit 30$ just to play in this freeroll with our members :)
      weee! Great :heart:

You make sure to keep post some fun hands here and let us know if you get deep so we can rail :)

ps: Big welcome to our community!

Ingrid
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      I'm in!
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      Just deposited another 250, sick of the NL5 tables, but yes look forward to this freeroll. Seems like a nice community, lots of great information here.

See everyone there!

Screenname: moneycom1

P.S. do we get an email and a password prior to this event, or do we just have to register when it is open to register?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iCallSick1
      Just deposited another 250, sick of the NL5 tables, but yes look forward to this freeroll. Seems like a nice community, lots of great information here.

See everyone there!

Screenname: moneycom1

P.S. do we get an email and a password prior to this event, or do we just have to register when it is open to register?
      Hi again :)

Every player will receive a ticket prior to this event. Good luck!

Ingrid
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Hi, I just downloaded the software, and it installed succesfully, But when I tried
      2 open, it says "you can open only 1 i poker client at a time". I am not logged-in
      William hill or poker770 at that time ?(
      What do I do?
      I also want 2 generate 60 points within september 2 play in the 6000$ anniversary free roll.

Please help soon :(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VISHMASTER
      Hi, I just downloaded the software, and it installed succesfully, But when I tried
      2 open, it says "you can open only 1 i poker client at a time". I am not logged-in
      William hill or poker770 at that time ?(
      What do I do?
      I also want 2 generate 60 points within september 2 play in the 6000$ anniversary free roll.

Please help soon :(
      hey vish,

Have you tried to restart your pc? or else its probably better to contact sustomer support and we wouldn't know whats wrong :(

Hope it gets solved
      Ingi
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      + 5x $215 tickets to $200,000 GTD

Will these be for 5 top spots or in seperate game?

I really loved how there was done in bwin that we had 2 seperate freerolls made. 1 was for $10k and second was for $1k + 10 tickets. Hope this will become new trend. Altought 5 spots for tickets are too little and would be nice if TOP players get them. Draw for them sucks the most anywayz!
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      Haven't got round to playing any poker since I got back to uni and I think this freeroll might well be a good place to start.

Count me in :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'm checking this guys :)

Robert, can you please give me your Bwin and Titan username? Or simply add it into your poker room profile section?

Ingrid
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

Robert, can you please give me your Bwin and Titan username? Or simply add it into your poker room profile section?

Ingrid

Hi Ingrid, i do not have Titan just jet opened and at bwin i used to place some sports bets on soccer and i can not link my account to PS anymore as i understand, but my wife has account @ bwin.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

The tickets will be raffled after the tournament and we'll let you know the winners in this thread.

Hope it helps

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RobertNoukas
      Originally posted by IngridN

Ingrid

Hi Ingrid, i do not have Titan just jet opened and at bwin i used to place some sports bets on soccer and i can not link my account to PS anymore as i understand, but my wife has account @ bwin.
      ok, no problem. I just thought to let you know that your username is not yet added in our back office therefore you're StrategyPoints aren't updating >> can't unlock articles/videos like this.

Make sure you add it soon and good luck in the tournament! :)

Ingrid
    • bondovac
      bondovac
      Bronze
      Im in!

How big is expected player pool for this tourney?
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      I can't see this tourney, at least under private tournaments not :( is something wrong? please help.
    • Smedley
      Smedley
      Bronze
      I haven't got my token yet, but made a deposit on time, will I still get one?
    • riotas
      riotas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Smedley
      me too (made deposit on september 19)
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Smedley
      +1