New Promotions at Everest Poker

• Tomassio123
      Tomassio123
      Bronze
      New Promotions at Everest Poker

Escape to St. Maarten

This promotion began on September 12th, but players still can win a dream poker vacation to the Caribbean. St. Maarten Direct Entries will run every Monday at 19:00 GMT through November 7th.

Each $6,500 Escape to St. Maarten Package includes:
      • $2,000 – Buy-in for the St. Maarten Open Main Event
      • $1,400 – 7 nights at the Sonesta Maho Beach Resort (double room)
      • $3,100 – Cash to cover flight and travel expenses for two people

Everest adds one seat for the St. Maarten Direct Entry tournament (a $215 value) to the prize pool of our exclusive weekly $1,000 depositor freerolls in September (Tuesdays, 18:00 GMT - minimum deposit $5).

Additional Information:
      • Check the Everest Promotion Page by clicking here.
      • Go to Promotion >> Live Poker Events >> Escape to St. Maarten

If you don't have an Everest Poker account yet, create one here.

The Daily Grand

New Depositors
      New Everest Poker players receive access to 30 $1,000 freerolls in 30 days.

How to receive your 30 chances to win big:
      1. Download Everest Poker.
      2. Make your first deposit of $5 or more* and you'll automatically receive 30 Super eTickets for free.
      3. Play the Daily Grand freerolls. Simply redeem your Super eTickets for seats in the daily $1,000 freerolls. The tournaments can be found in the 'Daily Grand' tab in the lobby. They take place every day at 18:00 GMT.

Terms and Conditions
      • Your first deposit of $5 or more must be made within 14 days of registration.
      • Super eTickets expire in 30 days.
      • Players must earn at least 5 SPs each day for 5 days to earn their tickets.
      • The 30 eTickets will be credited to the player's account 24 hours after their first deposit.

Additional Information:
      • Go to Promotion >> Online Promotions >> The Daily Grand

Existing Players
      This promotion is designed for players who have previously made a deposit on Everest Poker.

How to play 7 Daily Grand freerolls in a week:
      • Play 5 days a week - Simply earn 5 Summit Points on each of 5 days in one week- Monday through Sunday. On the following Monday, your account will be credited with 7 Super eTickets.
      OR
      • Refer-A-Friend - Simply refer a friend and get 7 Super eTickets credited to your account the following Monday.

How to play The Daily Grand each day:
      • Play the $50 feeders - You can earn a seat by finishing in the top 10 places in any of our daily $50 unrestricted freerolls- we run 3 a day (12:00 GMT, 14:00 GMT, 16:00 GMT).
      OR
      • Buy in with 100 Summit Points - Players may also buy a seat to the $1,000 freeroll with 100 Summit Points.

Additional Information:
      • Go to Promotion >> Online Promotions >> The Daily Grand >> Link for Existing Players

Free $5 in Chips Offer

Players who make their first deposit and enter coupon code 5FOR5 will receive a total of $5 in tokens- 5 tokens worth $1 each.
      Each token is good for entry to either a $1 Chip & Chair tournament or selected new satellites (these can advance players to the St. Maarten D.E. as well as other tournaments).

Bonus Code: 5FOR5

1. For how long will this be available?
      This promotion is available until at least the end of September 2011.

2. How does this work with the bonus code for the Welcome Bonus? Do players have to enter this code first, and later enter the 5FOR5 code?
      The welcome bonus code can be entered at any time. 5FOR5 has to be entered with the deposit.

3. When do the Chip & Chair tournaments take place?
      There is a new tab in the software called “$1” where all of the tournaments you can use your tokens for are located.

4. When do players actually receive the $5 in tokens?
      They should be credited within 24 hours.

Additional Information:
      • Go to Promotion >> Online Promotions >> 5 for 5

Ongoing Exclusive PokerStrategy.com Promotions

On top of Everest Poker's generic promotions, you can of course also participate in any of our exclusive promotions:

Daily $100 Freerolls - every day at 18:00 GMT
      Weekly $1k depositors freeroll - Tuesdays at 18:00 GMT (minimum deposit $5)
      Monthly $10,000 RakeRace

Restrictions: You need to have a tracked PokerStrategy.com account.

• 13 replies
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      back in the day, i took the starting bankroll to everest, does that make me unable to benefit from the 1st deposit bonus?
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Terms and Conditions • Your first deposit of $5 or more must be made within 14 days of registration. • Super eTickets expire in 30 days. • Players must earn at least 5 SPs each day for 5 days to earn their tickets. • The 30 eTickets will be credited to the player's account 24 hours after their first deposit.

I want to ask this TaC for new depositor:

1. If new depositor have to earn 5 SPs for 5 days and the tickets expire in 30 days, That's mean we only have (at most) effective 25 freerolls, right?
      2. How much rake is 5 SP?
      3. Will this promo be extended next month?
    • Tomassio123
      Tomassio123
      Bronze
      Hi patsderdonk,

Sorry for our late reply, but I will try to answer your three questions.

1. If new depositor have to earn 5 SPs for 5 days and the tickets expire in 30 days, That's mean we only have (at most) effective 25 freerolls, right?

New depositors do not need to earn 5 SPs in order to get the 30 tickets. All they need to do is make the first deposit within 14 days from registration.
      Existing players will receive 7 e-tickets if they earn 5 Summit Points a day for 5 days in one week.

Note, the eTickets for Daily Grand are only valid for the daily $1,000 freerolls.

Please check the Everest Poker Promotion page out for further information.

2. How much rake is 5 SP?

This depends on the tables and games players choose. SPs are earned according to the rules in Everest`s Summit Point Terms and Conditions.

Players earn up to 4.2 Summit Points per raked, real money, ring game hand. The rate at which Summit Points are earned is dependent upon the number of seats at the table, regardless of whether or not those seats are filled. Please consult the table below for the details. In addition, fractional Summit Points are awarded when fractional dollars are raked. (Example: $0.50 rake will award 0.50 Summit Points at a 10-seat table, 0.70 Summit Points at a 6-seat table or 1.75 Summit Points at a 2-seat table.)

3. Will this promo be extended next month?

The Daily grand will be extended until October, possibly November (depending on the results of this promotion), 5 for 5 is most likely to last until the end of October.

I hope it helps.

best,
      Thomas
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Thanks. Very clear explanations!
    • KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

Just in case you missed it, you can win a 7-day poker holiday to St. Maarten in the Caribbean. We just released a new article with all the info. Find out how you can be basking in the sun this winter.

Click here to read the news article
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      OK, thanks. I just made $20 deposit to test this room. my 3rd poker room :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      OK, thanks. I just made $20 deposit to test this room. my 3rd poker room :)
      weee! go for it patszerdonk! and obv taaaakeeee me to the Caribbean :D
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      Am i being a tard, how do you win the $6500 Package?

Winning the FreeRoll gets you the $215 D.B
      But it doesnt explain how you win the actual package?? Does it??

SabO! :club:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sabo999
      Am i being a tard, how do you win the $6500 Package?

Winning the FreeRoll gets you the $215 D.B
      But it doesnt explain how you win the actual package?? Does it??

SabO! :club:
      I believe the Freeroll is a feeder to the Direct Entry tournament for the trip(Which has a buyin of $215), so you can either win a freeroll, to play the tournament where the winner gets a trip. Or you can, if you don't manage to win one, pay for entry to the same tournament.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shevtshenko
      back in the day, i took the starting bankroll to everest, does that make me unable to benefit from the 1st deposit bonus?
      bumb
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      bumb
      Hi Shevtshenko,

You're eligible for an additional $500 poker bonus

If you make a deposit in your poker account in addition to your free $50 starting capital, you'll get a poker bonus of $500, no matter what the size of your deposit.

This bonus money isn't immediately directly available to you; you release it automatically, step by step, when you play at Everest Poker.

Ticket for a $1,000 tournament

Make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your Starter Account and you'll get free entry to a weekly $1,000 tournament.

Ingrid
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      gg, thanks!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems, let me know if you need further help :)