HEllo

• SpreeXXL
      SpreeXXL
      Bronze
      Hello,

My real name is Raido and i am from Estonia. I have been playing poker for couple of months and i found the page form google. When i was searching for poker strategies and some information.

I also made the beginners quiz but i was wondering can i use the bonus code also when i am a user already in some of the pokerrooms?

It is very nice to be here. Hopefully i can develope my skills a bit :)

Good luck and nice hands to everyone!

Raido
  • 11 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello SpreeXXL :)

Welcome to the Forum - I hope you will find the vast amounts of information here helpfull.

You can receive the Bonus Capital from the Beginners quiz only at Titan/Party/Mansion/Full Tilt and only if you don't already have an account there.

If you have accounts at all of those sites you can still use our bonus codes to sign up at one of our other partner sites in order to gain strategy points and move up in rank. Those sites are listed on the "Home" part of the webiste (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/) and include Pokerstars, InterPoker, PokerKings, Unibet, 888, and Everest. Once again though you can only use the Codes if you are not already registered (Although for some sites you can have your account re-tracked to Pokerstrategy)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • SpreeXXL
      SpreeXXL
      Bronze
      THank you SoyCD for the quick answer. There is one little problem for me. I am Mac user... All the sites do not support Macs.

By the way do you have any idea is it possible to re-track my account in PokerStars? OR maybe i can delet my account there and reopen a new one?

What do you think?

Thank you.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi SpreeXXL,

Unfortunately it's impossible to retrack an existing PokerStars account to our site.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SpreeXXL
      THank you SoyCD for the quick answer. There is one little problem for me. I am Mac user... All the sites do not support Macs.

By the way do you have any idea is it possible to re-track my account in PokerStars? OR maybe i can delet my account there and reopen a new one?

What do you think?

Thank you.
      Hello SpreeXXL,

As far as I last heard Party Poker, Pacific Poker and Full Tilt Poker also offer Mac compatible software.

Have you tried those?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • jeroen89
      jeroen89
      Bronze
      hi
      i;m new here to and i was wondering if st went wrong yesterday i send my id to the email adress.
      and didn't get an mail back that you received it...
    • SpreeXXL
      SpreeXXL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

What do you think?

Thank you.
      Hello SpreeXXL,

As far as I last heard Party Poker, Pacific Poker and Full Tilt Poker also offer Mac compatible software.

Have you tried those?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Thank's for the info. I haven't used any of these. Which one would you recommend?

Thank you SoyCD.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

Thank's for the info. I haven't used any of these. Which one would you recommend?

Thank you SoyCD.
      Well Party and Full Tilt are the two rooms which you can get starting capital on. It depends what you prefer playing. If you want to play cashgames choose Party and if you're more into SNGs choose Full Tilt.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • SpreeXXL
      SpreeXXL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

Thank you SoyCD.
      Well Party and Full Tilt are the two rooms which you can get starting capital on. It depends what you prefer playing. If you want to play cashgames choose Party and if you're more into SNGs choose Full Tilt.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Ok, thank you for the information. I have to wait at least a week or so to start to play, because i moved week ago and in the new place i do not have internet connection yet. In the connection company they told me that i will get the internet within a week from now.

Thank you again!
      Raido
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

Ok, thank you for the information. I have to wait at least a week or so to start to play, because i moved week ago and in the new place i do not have internet connection yet. In the connection company they told me that i will get the internet within a week from now.

Thank you again!
      Raido
      Well then best of luck in getting settled in well!

If you want to you could already start initializing the transfers though - since those will probably also take 2-3 days.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • SpreeXXL
      SpreeXXL
      Bronze
      I would have started already but i cannot download the software to my own computer. I am using computer at the work. I do not want to install software here. Just in case.

I also read that someone will send me an email sometimes to make sure that i have given you my correct email address. And if i am not mistaken you need my ID or passport copy also? If yes maybe we could start with that just to save some time?

I am sorry for asking so many stupid questions, but this is new for me.

Please let me know.
      Thank you,
      Raido
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      The ID checks are random - so until you actually get to that point I cannot tell you if you will actually have to send ID information :)

There are no stupid questions - only stupid answers - so don't worry about asking as much as you want. At PokerStrategy we like being asked questions because it means our members are thinking :) Thinking members make good poker players.

So just take as much time as you need - and hopefully everything will be processed quickly once you get that far.

Best regards,
      SoyCD