HUD on anonimous tables

• SPeedFANat1c
      I found a video where Gerv is using HUD on anonimous tables. I don't know how is it possible to have the correct stats on holdem manager. I mean

1) if I multitable - the player names are the same on different tables, so HEM is treating them as the same player.
      2) even if I would one table, still the same problem - if Player1 leaves and another Player1 sits, it is counting stats to the same player.

So how can this information be worth something? Or I just don't know something?

Here is the video:

found the first part of the video and there he says that HEM has sessional stats, so I am going to try them :) who does not watch the video - be careful - when player leaves and another sits - the sessional stats remain the same. I hadnt't luck finding the video using search, but I found it in one of the forum threads. Here it is
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi SPeedFANat1c,

Sorry, not sure I understand exactly what you mean, but I see from your edit you're giving this a go so let us know how you get on and whether you have any questions following the test run.

I'm sure Mr Gerv would happily pop by too if you have any specific query regarding the video (we can contact him and flag this if to him if needed & of course subject to him having any spare time).

Best regards,

• Gerv

Yes I use sessional stats for the tables. When they leave, I think the HUD dissapears and then refreshes clean but I can be completely wrong in this matter. Then after that we basically have to be more focused on our reads than the stats :)

Hope it helps
    • gadget51
      The only way I have found that works so far, is to close HEM and reload it when a player leaves, thus effectively starting a new session. This not surprisingly sucks and is not really a viable solution.
      Maybe a suggestion for HEM support? However, I feel this may go the way of my awesome [and apparently completely unrealistic :f_cry: ] idea of having dynamic stats! :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
      Any ideas would be appreciated though, as I play these games a fair bit.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      I tried it and it worker well, but yeah, when player leaves, the stats are wrong then. They disaapier until the next player sits instead of previous, then use the same stats.

I guess mircogaming would like that this would not be even possible to use even the session stats, but probably this is not posible, unless they decide to not write hand histories for anonimous tables, which would suck because you could not review your own hands.

For me it would be nothing wrong if it would be impossible to have hud on anonimous tables, but since I know that other regs might have it, so I need to have it also so they would not have advantage against me.
    • thazar
      Thanks for the update :) and thanks for the help guys :s_cool:

. let us know if you get anymore issues.