[NL2-NL10] AQ oop

• Tombic
      reraise on flop confuses me. Two pairs or set doesnt need to play this way, board isnt so drawy. But i dont like call since i'm oop and ill have to call him in case blank comes and he can push me off hand if straight is possible. So i just pushed it at once

Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:club: , Q:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,08, CO folds, BU calls $0,08, SB calls $0,07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,26) Q:club: , 8:spade: , 7:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,18, BU raises to $0,63, SB folds, Hero raises to $2,04 (All-In), BU calls $1,08 (All-In).

Turn: ($4,01) 2:spade:
      River: ($4,01) A:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4,01
  • 2 replies
    • yeahyoung0312
      I will fold the flop.

The stats is useless here as you only had 6 hands of sample.

A ch/raise on this board suggests nuts 80% of the time on this board and this level. KQ won't play that way (unless the opponent is really bad). Maybe OESD will play this way but that's assuming your opponent is good and aggressive.

All in all I think the equity of your hand against a range of 2 pairs, OESD, and a set is not good enough for you to play for stack there.
    • veriz
      Hello Tombic,

Doubt that he is raising his draws that way or either Qx hands. Without any reads on such a board it should be a Bet/Fold than go broke. I don't like at all, most of the time you will see here a set/2pairs rather than Qx/draw. In long run most likely you gonna loose money here.

Best Regards.