[Pokerstars Showcase] El Club de Pesca - Sundays 15 ET

• Maroto77
      Hi, I'm from Spain and recently I formed a Home Games club for the Spanish Community. It must be good for Pokerstars staff, and the offered me to turn the club on a Showcase Club. :P

The idea is playing some massive tournaments every Sunday 15 ET. We are now 230 members, all from Pokerstrategy of course. Moderators: I don't know if your Forum Rules allow this advertising, so if you have to delete this post I'll understand it.

:D :D :D

I just wanted to re-edit the Donkey wars, so I opened this club to see if people is willing to play against another Pokerstrategists. Who knows. In the future maybe we could play a thousand people Donkey War again.

My Home Games Club info is:

Name: Showcase El club de Pesca
      Club ID: 528006
      Invite code: sickfishardo
      And the tournaments we play are:

1. Torneaco $1+0.10 (main event): 1500 chips, 15 min. blinds.
      2. Random tournament: this week is a Rebuy $1+0.10 with 2000 chips, 10 min. blinds.
      3. Bounty $2+0.50+0.20 ($0.50 every bounty): 3000 chips, 5 min. blinds.
      4. High Roller $3+0.30: 3000 chips, 10 min. blinds.

All these begin on 15 ET. Extended registration allowed of 10 minutes.
      Hope you like this idea. Please feel free to join the Club. There's still room for 700+ people, until a 1000 maximum.

I hope you join, as we'll sure get a very interesting game, being all members of the best poker school ever!

More info on the Spanish Comm. thread:

[Pokerstars Showcase] El Club de Pesca - III Torneaco (15 ET cada domingo)

• 2 replies