PKR - First Deposit Bonus

• Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

First Deposit Bonus of €20 to €1,000
      As a new player at PKR you will receive a First Deposit Bonus that is equivalent to 200% (up to €1,000) of your deposit amount.

The minimum deposit amount in order to get this bonus is €10.

Additionally, PKR will reward you for your first deposit with:
      • 100 VIP Points
      • 5 free spins for their 'Hot as Hades' slot game
      • 6 free entries to weekly €1,000 New Player freerolls

Time Restrictions
      There is no time limit to make your first deposit but players must first login to the poker client before making their first deposit to be eligible for the bonus.

You will have 14 days to clear as much of the bonus as you can.

Clearing & Release Rates
      The bonus will be released in amounts starting at 0.5% of the total bonus and increasing to 5%, at a rate equivalent to 50 VIP Points for every $1 bonus, or currency equivalent.

Click here to register at PKR now!

Related Topics
      PKR: Promotions & Information
      How to use a first deposit bonus
  • 34 replies
    • casaveia
      casaveia
      Bronze
      I already have an account, is there any way possible to be in?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by casaveia
      I already have an account, is there any way possible to be in?
      Hi there casaveia,

Unfortunatley, tracking an existing account is not possible. As is creating another account.

We are affiliated with 19 other rooms though, with the best possible first deposit bonuses and legal rakeback deals where possible!

So it's not all doom and gloom ;)

All the best,
      Gary
    • Warpthorn
      Warpthorn
      Bronze
      Hi,

is it possible to track an account that you have not yet made a first deposit on, by using code PSVIP and depositing more than $25, even though it was not set up through Poker Strategy, as discussed in this thread-

Can I get an existing account tracked where I never played with real money

Originally posted by PKRHarry
      Hi Maheepsangari,

If you have never made a deposit on PKR you are able to use Pokerstrategy's bonus code which will successfully track you to them.

Hope this helps
      Just wanting definite confirmation before I deposit,

thanks.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Warpthorn
      Hi,

is it possible to track an account that you have not yet made a first deposit on, by using code PSVIP and depositing more than $25, even though it was not set up through Poker Strategy, as discussed in this thread-

Can I get an existing account tracked where I never played with real money

Originally posted by PKRHarry
      Hi Maheepsangari,

If you have never made a deposit on PKR you are able to use Pokerstrategy's bonus code which will successfully track you to them.

Hope this helps
      Just wanting definite confirmation before I deposit,

thanks.
      Hi Warpthorn,

Generally no, but as seen in this thread sometimes it can be person dependant.

The only advice I can offer you is to contact PKR support and ask them. They will be the ones to decide at the end of the day ;)

All the best,
      Gary
    • Warpthorn
      Warpthorn
      Bronze
      Thanks Gary,

I contacted PKR support with this question prior to the initial posting and I quote

"Regrettably we can only provide support regarding our own promotions."

hence this query.

Unfortunately I am still confused, but not to worry.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hmmm, I'll make an internal enquiry and will get an answer for you tomorrow :)
    • Warpthorn
      Warpthorn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hmmm, I'll make an internal enquiry and will get an answer for you tomorrow :)
      That would be great, thank you very much!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Warpthorn,

When did you create your account? If you created a long time ago with out using our download link/bonus code than it doesn't matter when you're making a deposit, it will not be tracked to us because you didn't create your account by following this download guide.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • Swordfield
      Swordfield
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have neither used PSVIP150 or PSVIP at my first deposit. I used "welcome500" as the bonuscode. Does that work the same way? Is it right that I have to earn 20000 points before the first bonus will pays out? My first deposit was 400USD

//Swordfield
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Swordfield,

I'm not sure if by using "welcome500" your account will be affiliated with PokerStrategy.com This is something you must ask PKR support about. They have a live support team available around the clock as far as I'm aware.

They will also be able to assist you with your second query :)

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • nmilan84
      nmilan84
      Gold
      Do withdrawals effect rakeback percentage?

Example: if I withdraw X$, will some Y$ amount be deducted from my 30% rakeback deal?

TY
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey nmilan84,

I'm not sure if it does so can you please ask PKR support and they will clear this up for you. It would also be great if you would share your answer with us just in case this question comes up again.

Thanks and happy new year!

Gary
    • DonkeyDerby86
      DonkeyDerby86
      Basic
      Hi I've done everything apart from open up the PKR download site from your guide link. I opened the account myself without using your guide link. It now says PSVIP150 is not active.

Would I have needed to open PKR up via your link for the code to work? IF so I am massively dissapointed as I can now not create a new account
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey DonkeyDerby86,

Unfortunately that is one of the important things you must do to be tracked. To be eligible the download guide must be followed to the letter.

Really sorry

Laz
    • jassurin
      jassurin
      Bronze
      If you sign up to either of the 2 offers and clear the bonus what happens after that.I mean are you then to continue receiving a flat rake back of either 25 or 33 %?

cheers
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey jassurin,

When you have finished clearing the bonus, you'll revert to PKR's standard rakeback which is:

MONTHLY RAKE AMOUNT RAKEBACK
      $0 - $24.99 - 0%
      $25 - $149.99 - 10%
      $150 - $449.99 - 20%
      $450+ - 32 %

Rake = 100 PKR points per $1

Regards

Laz
    • gobby88
      gobby88
      Bronze
      hi,

i followed the instructions, clicked throught from pokerstrategy to pkr, created a pkr account and downloaded software. Now when I try to deposit, both bonus codes PSVIP and PSVIP150 show the following:-
      Error: this bonus code does not exist or is inactive.

Can you please help?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey gobby88,

Try using the code "PS125". If this doesn't work, you will need to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Let us know how you get on :gl: ,

Laz
    • gobby88
      gobby88
      Bronze
      thank you, PS125 worked!

I think the page needs to be updating, for those people who might come across this problem like I did!