Betfred Poker - First Deposit Bonus

• Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

First Deposit Bonus of 250% up to £1,200/€1,500 and £10 Welcome Package
      If you register at Betfred Poker through PokerStrategy.com you will receive a First Deposit Bonus that is equivalent to 250% of your deposit amount and a welcome package worth £10.

Simply deposit a minimum of £5 of real money to your Betfred Poker account. This will trigger the bonus which will be the equivalent value of 250% of your deposit amount, up to a maximum bonus of £1,200/€1,500. The bonus will show as pending in the "My Account" section of your poker client.

Additionally, for your deposit Betfred Poker will give you the following items as part of their free £10 welcome package:
      • 1 x €1 Twister Token
      • 1 x €2 Twister Token
      • £5 Poker Side Games Bonus
      • 1 x €1 Tournament Token
      • 1 x €2 Tournament Token
      • 1 x £2.20 Golden League Token

Time Restrictions
      There is no time limit to make your first deposit.

After your deposit you have 3 months to clear the entire bonus. You will get to keep the money that you have earned within 90 days even if you have not managed to clear the entire bonus.

Clearing & Release Rates
      To clear the bonus you have to collect VIP Points by playing poker at real money tables.

The First Deposit Bonus is released in small chunks of £5 for every 750 VIP Points earned or €5 chunks for every 600 VIP Points earned.

Click here to register at Betfred Poker now!

Related Topics
      Betfred Poker: Promotions & Information
      How to use a first deposit bonus
  • 18 replies
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Few things to add: make sure you get the entire bonus. Since it's manual activation there can be mixups. I only got $1k first. Than I asked about it and instantly got the other $1k, probably just some mistake.

Also, I'm vip level 2 but I'm getting it in pieces of $10. That's absolutely okay for me (actually I'm already level 5 since its 1st nov now, so nvm), but if it matters to you make sure you check it in the beginning in the bonus description. It's all self explanatory in Cashier --> Bonuses.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Originally posted by akrammon
      Few things to add: make sure you get the entire bonus. Since it's manual activation there can be mixups. I only got $1k first. Than I asked about it and instantly got the other $1k, probably just some mistake.
      For me they first offered just 250$ bonus. They changed it to correct amount after I copy-pasted some info from PS site.
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Well, then maybe I was a bit naive and too kind assuming a mistake, but anyway... just make sure you get the whole thing.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply here.

After making a deposit, your bonus has to be activated. Please contact the Betfred live support (Live Help) to help activate it.

Please let me know if you guys experience difficulties with your deposits.

Ingrid
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply here.

After making a deposit, your bonus has to be activated. Please contact the Betfred live support (Live Help) to help activate it.

Please let me know if you guys experience difficulties with your deposits.

Ingrid
      Hey :)

I appreciate the help, but did you read the posts?

:coolface:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      yes I have read it of course :) saw your comments and happy you managed to sort out yours. I just wanted to make sure that is clear for everyone to contact live support to activate your bonus once you deposited.
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      yes I have read it of course :) saw your comments and happy you managed to sort out yours. I just wanted to make sure that is clear for everyone to contact live support to activate your bonus once you deposited.
      then I feel like a jerk. A little bit :)

anyway, yep, everyone pay double triple quadriple attention when sorting the bonus.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      The OP has been updated with the new FDB offer!
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      I think that you have to update op as they changed their conditions.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Is there something I can help you with lanhLanh123,

Laz
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Can I deposit to Betfred, get FDB, then deposit $10 of TAF money to Betfred, play real money games and clear requirements for both bonuses?
      Also, can I withdraw from Betfred when I haven't finished my FDB without cancelling it?
    • eggnog66
      eggnog66
      Silver
      Regarding having my first deposit tokens credited through my tracked account 1*5 and 2* 1 euro token plus a token for a 20k tourney, betfred support believe poker strategy have to credit them to my account is that correct as none have been credited as yet I deposited on 18th Jan.
      Thanks Darren
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Darren,,

It may be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wizo656
      Can I deposit to Betfred, get FDB, then deposit $10 of TAF money to Betfred, play real money games and clear requirements for both bonuses?
      Also, can I withdraw from Betfred when I haven't finished my FDB without cancelling it?
      this question has not been answered yet...maybe someday I will try betfred as well....
      I also waiting this question please...somebody help ????
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

Atm, the $10 T-a-F Buy a bankroll is not available at BetFred. Also I don't think you can clear multiple bonuses at the same time.

You can also check with their support to be sure.

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      what about this question :
      clear some of FDB but willing to withdraw some...is that possible ?
      from my experience at titan poker...it;'s possible...but I don't know at betfred
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

I have scoured the Betfred Terms & Conditions but can't find anything that addresses your question. You could always contact their support at support@betfredpoker.com for a definitive answer.

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      lol Im asking if someone got experience on betfred withdrawal...is it possible or not to make some withdrawal while the first deposit bonus has not expired yet...still running...
      maybe some of u here at forum had this experience can share about this....
      because im at titan poker at this moment is able to make a withdrawal while the first deposit bonus is still running / doesn't have to wait until it expired first