Betfred Poker: Promotions & Information

• 2 replies
    • luckyybastard
      luckyybastard
      Basic
      hello, im a betfred poker player for 2 years and now im new member hire.How i can register for "Poker Strategy Daily 100$ FR" ? Is not working from betfred software , is telling me that the tournament is restricted . I use the same nickname . Thank you xxx
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey luckyybastard,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Unfortunately you are not a luckyybastard today. :P The reason it shows as restricted is because it is restricted to players who sign up to Betfred through our download links.

But do not despair. :O The same $100 Daily Freeroll is accessible through our other iPoker skins. All you need to do is sign up for a partner room (an iPoker skin is best) and not only can you play the Daily $100 freeroll every day, you'll also get access to our Weekly 1K Freeroll. We also run monthly 10k Freeroll for depositors as well.

You will also be upgraded to bronze status, have a tracked account where you will earn SPs as you play and who knows, you may even be eligible for some free money

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Have fun

Laz

iPoker skins eligible include Netbet, William Hill, Gala, Coral, Titan, Bet365, Betfair, Winner, PaddyPower, Everest, Ladbrokes and Mansion.