paddypowerpoker: Promotions & Information

• 12 replies
    • PaddyPowerRep
      PaddyPowerRep
      Bronze
      As of January 7th, we will be launching Paddy's Tournament Championship with $100K worth of prizes across weekly, monthly and yearly leaderboards.

Check out http://poker.paddypower.com/promotions/tournament-championship for full details
    • PaddyPowerRep
      PaddyPowerRep
      Bronze
      Paddy's Iron Man is back for its fourth instalment on the 4th February and runs until the 6th March. This year we're giving away some incredible prizes including cash prizes worth up to $3,000 and Irish Open packages worth a whopping $6,000.

We also have plenty of freeroll entries up for grabs, with prize pools ranging from $100 to $1,000. What's more, anyone who earns a cash bonus will gain entry to a $2,000 freeroll.

Check out all the details here:

http://poker.paddypower.com/promotio...ys-iron-man-iv
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks for the heads up :)
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      I went to sign up at paddypowerpoker today and guess what.
      They do not list Canada as one of the Countries in their drop down menu for signing up. Therefore I was unable to register.
      Go figure
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey TheMarxBros3,

Yes I can confirm that Canadians are not allowed to play at PaddyPower Poker. Unfortunately I have no idea why this is though, maybe support can tell you their reasoning but I'm afraid Paddy Power is not an option for you :(

However, if you are indeed looking for a new poker room you should definitely check out this thread!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      However, if you are indeed looking for a new poker room you should definitely check out this thread!

Thanks for your prompt reply as usual.
      I am always keeping an open mind when it comes to checking out new room in which to play.

Lately I have become a freebee hound and building bankrolls out of nothing is where my head is at these days. :)

I already play on the ipoker network (Everest) so this is no biggie to me. It would have been nice to have a second account on the network to be able to test the security of multi-accounting through different doors (sites) to the main table. Peace of mind.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No problems, I understand where you are coming from. Having multiple rooms is always a good idea I think. If nothing else a change of scenery every once in a while is good :D

We have other options on iPoker as you know - don't know if you've already held accounts there but here are some options:

- Poker770
      - William Hill
      - Betfair
      - Titan Poker
      - Bet365
      - Mansion

Any questions - just shout as I'm only happy to help!

Gary
    • TFL999
      TFL999
      Gold
      Hello,

Is it still possible to open an account through pokerstrategy with Padddypoker and earn strategypoints? And get the bonus points as well for the deposit up to 500pts?
      Because I don't see Paddypoker when I click on "bonus offers" in the upper menu bar.

Regards,
      TFL
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by TFL999
      Hello,

Is it still possible to open an account through pokerstrategy with Padddypoker and earn strategypoints? And get the bonus points as well for the deposit up to 500pts?
      Because I don't see Paddypoker when I click on "bonus offers" in the upper menu bar.

Regards,
      TFL
      Hey TFL999,

If I read your profile right, then paddypowerpoker is not available in your country unfortunately. :(

Best,
      A
    • TFL999
      TFL999
      Gold
      Originally posted by Andreas
      Originally posted by TFL999
      Hello,

Regards,
      TFL
      Hey TFL999,

If I read your profile right, then paddypowerpoker is not available in your country unfortunately. :(

Best,
      A
      Okey, thank you for the quick answer.
      That's probably why I don't see them on that page then. I didn't knew they were only available in certain countrys.
    • TFL999
      TFL999
      Gold
      Is this because of a poker strategy.com rule that I can't earn strategy points and get points for depositing?
      Because I am allowed to sign up with my own country and my identity is verified and I am allowed to play at paddypoker. So at there end there is no problem.
      it would be nice to earn the strategypoints as well then.
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hmm interesting news.

I shall have this checked and perhaps we can open paddy for NL again :f_thumbsup: