Betfair Poker VIP System

• Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

[SIZE=14]How does the Betfair Poker VIP System work?[/SIZE]

Earn 25 Status Points for every €1 paid in tournament fees or cash game rake while playing on Betfair Poker's real money tables. The more Status Points you earn, the higher your VIP level is - and the better your multiplier is to earn VIP Poker Points (VPPs).

[SIZE=14]Betfair Poker VIP level[/SIZE]

In the table below you can see how many Status Points are required for each VIP level per month and how much rake this means. You see also your multiplier and cashback for each VIP status.

VIP levels are updated on a daily basis, so you can enjoy your new VIP level benefits even if you began the month at a lower level. On top of that, your highest VIP level achieved within a month will carry over with you to the new month. You will need at least 3750 VPPs to redeem points.

Please note that unused VPPs expire after 3 months.

[SIZE=14][B]Related Links[/B][/SIZE]

Betfair Poker: Promotions & Information

Download / Install Betfair Poker
  • 38 replies
    • ttetti90
      ttetti90
      Bronze
      Hi.

Is 28% rakeback the highest % that you can get from there? This is quite low.
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      They didn't calculate points boost which can significantly raise your RB!!!
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      40% is max RB
    • ttetti90
      ttetti90
      Bronze
      What do you have to do to have max of 40% rakeback?
    • WaraiOtoko
      WaraiOtoko
      Bronze
      40% should start at 242k pp when you get 3000 booster per 1000 points

http://poker.betfair.com/en/loyalty/loyalty_multiply.php

BTW anyone knows how these boosters actually work?
      e.g. level 4900, I would expect to get 100sp at 4900, 100sp at 5100, 100 at 5300 and so on...but instead I just get sth like 1500sp at 5000
    • Krone8
      Krone8
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have 500$ FDB.

It is the highest rate of clening and thats whay I choose it, but Im geting only 2 points per 1$ rake.

I know that ongame use Essence method, but this is reduced to half almost.

I dont have so big winrate (6bb), and my friend said to me that he had even bigger winrate and gets like 3point per 1$ r, but he did play on higher limt so probably against tougher competition.

I dont know, Is this normal?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krone8
      Hi,

I have 500$ FDB.

It is the highest rate of clening and thats whay I choose it, but Im geting only 2 points per 1$ rake.

I know that ongame use Essence method, but this is reduced to half almost.

I dont have so big winrate (6bb), and my friend said to me that he had even bigger winrate and gets like 3point per 1$ r, but he did play on higher limt so probably against tougher competition.

I dont know, Is this normal?
      Hi Krone8!

Have you checked out this thread?

Should contain some help for you :)

Any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

All the best,

Gary
    • Krone8
      Krone8
      Bronze
      Hi,

your link is for this same page

dont know if this is mistake/joke or what, but if you have in mind some other thread sure , Im happy to read it.

Anyway I found out how this work.

tnx
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi,

dont know if this is mistake/joke or what, but if you have in mind some other thread sure , Im happy to read it.

tnx
      Apologies, this was a mistake :facepalm: I didn't realise it was this page.

You have figured it out now?

Gary
    • GammaBurster
      GammaBurster
      Bronze
      Hi,

tnx
      Hi maybe you could explain to me how it works? :)

Also does someone know if you still get "rakeback" while clearing first deposit bonus?

Thx.
    • Krone8
      Krone8
      Bronze
      Here it is,

http://poker.betfair.com/en/promotions/adhoc/essence_points_distribution.php

also from one site (this is only approximately ofc)

original link

http://www.billrini.com/2010/07/19/update-bwin-loyalty-program/

also , you get your player coefficient (how good you are) based on your last 90 days preformance
    • GammaBurster
      GammaBurster
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help Krone! How many hands have you played at ongame and do u still get ~2 points/$1 rake?
    • Krone8
      Krone8
      Bronze
      i have small sample cca 15k,

and about points,

it really depends on bb/100 and against who you play (I belive I start hot like 12bb/100) and how this is reduced you get more points

but I would choose to keep winnings % over player points % all day ;)

I can't tell you much more becouse I just started and probably I will tell you some wrong stuff, but there is a lot info on net, so I belive you can find more answers if you need.
    • mariach
      mariach
      Bronze
      Hi,i play on betfair and i have reached silver status,i am able to take a 25$ valueback coupon but is it worth?I mean is there any difference to wait to reach a bigger status?As i understood it gives the same worth taking a coupon regardless the status.the only thing that changes when reach a bigger status is the rythm of winning points.So can i sell my points now without a potential loss of worth?Thank you.
    • juurgen
      juurgen
      Bronze
      I have some question about points, i see that i get little better rate if i choose tickets than cash from shop. But have this points some expiry day and is that better first save points or change allways when i can take best value ticket?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

I'm not sure what kind of expiry these tickets would have, please contact Betfair regarding that query. It would be better to save the points until you can get the highest value for it in my personal opinion :)

Gary
    • juurgen
      juurgen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey again,

I'm not sure what kind of expiry these tickets would have, please contact Betfair regarding that query. It would be better to save the points until you can get the highest value for it in my personal opinion :)

Gary
      So old points value growing also when get better vip level? What level is old points max value? Need i Grand Master or is that level only better value for new points? I can save so long need points if value growing.

I have look that pictures in this page where explain different level and points but i dont understand how to read that :D

But i looking like Store and there is $50+4 ticket 4500points and if take cash 4500 points you get $50. So $4 more, have to this "rb" calculations in this page using cash or ticket $/points rate?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

These calculations mess with my head a lot :(

So, I would send Betfair an email just to be 100 sure of everything :)

Have a great weekend!
      Gary
    • juurgen
      juurgen
      Bronze
      How much players get back from loyalty system in difrerent levels in different VIP levels?

Like grand master have 13 different level in first grand master level players get after between 60k-67k player points what is in rake $16666 to $18610 only 29% back.
      After that is 12 level to 40% what read in your vip level -table. 40% rb coming after you have rake $67222 in one year and its staying so long your 12month rake is over this $67.2k.

Are i right, if we think sngs where coming sure 3.6points per $1 rake?