==Betfair Natural Born Grinders==

• Ronny
      Ronny
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

$60,000 Betfair Weekly Races - 25% Extra For PokerStrategists
      Betfair is launching another round of their $60,000 Natural Born Grinders promotion. From Friday October 7th you'll have eight weeks to race alongside other Natural Born Grinders, amassing as many Player Points as you can along the way. Betfair will take your best four weeks' scores to determine your overall Master Leaderboard position, and they have got a prize pool of $60,000!

How it works:
      EDIT for Dec/Jan
      • Weekly Races run from 00:00:01 GMT Friday to 23:59:59 GMT Thursday, starting December 9th and finishing February 2nd 2012.
      • Weekly Leaderboards are calculated according to the players who accrue the most Player Points in each weekly period
      • Weekly Leaderboards will award scores on a sliding scale that will count towards the overall Master Leaderboard
      • The Master Leaderboard is calculated according to a player’s four best Weekly Leaderboard results to create an overall 'Master Score'.
      • Master Leaderboard finishers receive prizes as per the payout table.

To participate you need to opt-in:
      OPT-IN LINK

In addition, as a PokerStrategist, if you finish in the top 300 in the Master Leaderboard you are also entitled to the additional prizes below.

• Place in positions 1 - 150 in the master leaderboard and get an additional 25% payout on your master leaderboard prize PLUS entry into a Private $5K Freeroll.
      • Place in positions 151 - 300 in the master leaderboard and get a $50 payout irrelevant of your placement PLUS entry into a Private $5K Freeroll.

Terms and Conditions can be found here!

But this is not all.

betfair and PokerStrategy.com have more:

PokerStrategy $100 Daily Freeolls
      Until 30th November 2011 all players affiliated to PokerStrategy.com can participate in Exclusive Daily Freerolls taking place from Monday to Friday. Full terms and conditions here.

PokerStrategy $2,000 Depositors Freerolls
      PokerStrategy.com and Betfair Poker have teamed up to offer you a series of freerolls, where we are giving away $2000 worth of cash prizes Click here for full details and how to qualify.

$50,000 Ongame Points Race
      Compete against other PokerStrategy.com members from participating rooms to win a share of the $50,000 prize pool. More details here.

If you don't have an betfair account yet, click here!
  • 4 replies
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      As far as I can see I did not receive the 25% extra for finishing in the top 150. I did receive the bonus from Betfair, but without the additional 25% for being a PS member on Betfair.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Demonic226
      As far as I can see I did not receive the 25% extra for finishing in the top 150. I did receive the bonus from Betfair, but without the additional 25% for being a PS member on Betfair.
      Hi Demonic226,

I will flag this to the relevant team immediately.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Demonic226
      Hey Demonic,

I'll escalated this and hopefully we'll have more information on this tomorrow!

Happy Sunday
      Ingrid
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Any news on this?

I think I still haven't received the extra 25%.