6MaxGrinder
      Bronze
      Welcome! :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey NatriX01,

Welcome to the community!

That introduction was very short and sweet! Maybe you can do a lil better? We like to get to know our members, as much as possible.

Where are you playing with your free $50 starting capital and how is it going for you? What type of games are you playing?

I wish you every success on your poker journey and if you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask us :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • NatriX01
      NatriX01
      Bronze
      HollyMichelle you are right, I was to short with my introduction.

My name is Cristian, I'm a 26 years old guy and I'm from Romania.
      Since one month ago, I heard some friends talking about poker. I didn't play this type of game ever, I only just heard about it. So suddenly I've become interested about their dialogue. I was interested by only one type of poker, Texas Hold'em.
      They told me about pokerstrategy.com and about that 50$ starting capital gained here.

I always wondered how can I get some money without going at work, and I think that the poker is the answer :) )

Easily I've started to play a stand alone type of game, me vs pc, no way at that moment :D Later, about 4-5 days after, I've start to beat out my pc.. but the pc don't have a soul.. it doesn't bluff, it was easy to read his cards when he bet or reraise, so I decided to make an account on PokerStars and start to play online with play money... wow, too hard to win, there are many hard opponents.
      So reading some articles from here, then I've written down from my mind, it was a hard job but it helped me. I want to go further.

Well, recently I've got my starting capital, and thank you again PokerStrategy, now I'm able to play on my PartyPoker account with real money, but I think that I'm not ready yet, today I've lost 2$ at NL2 0.01/0.02$.
      And yes! I'm not ready to play with real money, i'll try to learn more about No Limit Texas Hold'em and i hope i will beat them out :) )

Sorry for my poor english, I doesn't speak/write very often.
      Have a nice day and good luck at tables!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Cristian,

a warm welcome to our forums! your english is really good, you dont have to worry about that :D

i hope you have a wonderful time playing on Party Poker. do you know that we have 2 daily freerolls there exclusive to PokerStrategy.com members? you should join a few!

hope to see more and more posts from you in the forum!

smiles,
      wendy
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome!