Jackpot consecutive SnG

• petrasb
      petrasb
      Bronze
      Found some jackpot on 770 SnG. You have to win 4 in a row. but in therms i found that:
      - For the purposes of this promotion, tournaments are considered as consecutive providing their starting times are consecutive.
      Any comments on this? Anyone playing these ones?
  • 5 replies
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hi petrasb,

I am pleased to confirm that you have to win 4 consecutive Jackpot Dirty Dozen "Sit 'n' Go" Tournaments to be awarded the Jackpot. So you have to win first place at 4 such tournaments in a row in order to receive the big prize.

Adrienne
      Poker770
    • petrasb
      petrasb
      Bronze
      But the question actually is what is the ROW. Can I play these sng for example once per day, and win every one in four days - does it count as a row?
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Originally posted by petrasb
      But the question actually is what is the ROW. Can I play these sng for example once per day, and win every one in four days - does it count as a row?
      Hello petrasb,

Please take into account that in order to be eligible to win the Jackpot, you have to win 4 tournaments Jackpot Dirty Dozen "Sit 'n' Go" one after the other, within a period of 14 days.

Regards,

Iris
      Poker770
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      It's nice to see a representat from a pokerroom here! Big +
    • LuckyGes
      LuckyGes
      Bronze
      If I win a Rio jackpot, then I play some Double Ups, then I win another Rio jackpot, play other games (non Jackpot) and so on, accumulating six consecutive Rio Jackpots in 14 days, do I get the bonus?
      Thank you for your help!