This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Jackpot consecutive SnG

• petrasb
      petrasb
      Bronze
      Found some jackpot on 770 SnG. You have to win 4 in a row. but in therms i found that:
      - For the purposes of this promotion, tournaments are considered as consecutive providing their starting times are consecutive.
      Any comments on this? Anyone playing these ones?
  • 5 replies
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hi petrasb,

I am pleased to confirm that you have to win 4 consecutive Jackpot Dirty Dozen "Sit 'n' Go" Tournaments to be awarded the Jackpot. So you have to win first place at 4 such tournaments in a row in order to receive the big prize.

Adrienne
      Poker770
    • petrasb
      petrasb
      Bronze
      But the question actually is what is the ROW. Can I play these sng for example once per day, and win every one in four days - does it count as a row?
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Originally posted by petrasb
      But the question actually is what is the ROW. Can I play these sng for example once per day, and win every one in four days - does it count as a row?
      Hello petrasb,

Please take into account that in order to be eligible to win the Jackpot, you have to win 4 tournaments Jackpot Dirty Dozen "Sit 'n' Go" one after the other, within a period of 14 days.

Regards,

Iris
      Poker770
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      It's nice to see a representat from a pokerroom here! Big +
    • LuckyGes
      LuckyGes
      Bronze
      If I win a Rio jackpot, then I play some Double Ups, then I win another Rio jackpot, play other games (non Jackpot) and so on, accumulating six consecutive Rio Jackpots in 14 days, do I get the bonus?
      Thank you for your help!